Pauline: Bears interested in QB DiNucci

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
"Small school quarterback Ben DiNucci in demand
Ben DiNucci of James Madison is another signal caller who could surprise, this time in the late rounds. The Pittsburgh transfer was not graded by scouts entering the season despite his terrific junior campaign. DiNucci followed that up with a senior year that included 3,441 yards passing and 29 touchdowns as well as a completion percentage of 71 percent.

For some reason, DiNucci was snubbed from all the postseason All-Star events. He has had numerous video conferences with the New England Patriots, Carolina Panthers, and Chicago Bears."

James Morgan over Jake Fromm?
Quarterback James Morgan of Florida International continues to move up draft boards and presently sits at the top of day three on many boards around the league.

I know of several teams who have Morgan rated ahead of Georgia’s Jake Fromm, who has received grades that range from the late part of round three through the early portion of round five.

Morgan, who participated in the Shrine Game as well as the combine, has had video conferences with almost half of the league’s teams, including multiple calls with teams where he chatted with head coaches and offensive coordinators.

So who’s showing the most interest in the signal caller?

When I interviewed Morgan during a podcast immediately after the combine, I named the New York Jets and New England Patriots as his prime suitors, which remains true today. Also in the mix are the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Dinucci starting for the Cowboys, watch him be the next great QB the bears missed on

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dinucci starting for the Cowboys, watch him be the next great QB the bears missed on
And the guy I compared him to, from a real program, is still out there. Anthony Gordon.