Payton: Cutler can be an elite quarterback

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We cant just listen to what Payton said? That is what this thread was about before it got overrun but butthurt people upset he said something good about jay

I'm sorry that you don't see the difference between those 2 articles. I must admit, it doesn't really surprise me.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
who was better?

Jonathan Scott? I can name anybody. Based what I saw with my own eyes, Jamarcus Webb looked like the worst player at his positon in the entire NFL.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We cant just listen to what Payton said? That is what this thread was about before it got overrun but butthurt people upset he said something good about jay
We can agree that Jay Cutler is as elite as Payton was as an NFL QB.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry that you don't see the difference between those 2 articles. I must admit, it doesn't really surprise me.

I could give a rats ass about either, im just sick of the same cutler thread shit. Get the sand out of your pussy

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Too many here took "he has the potential to be elite" as "he is elite". When it was discussed in those terms that he has the potential, there were a few pages of good discussion. It turned into a shit storm when the extremist led by Midway Jay came in here going nuts and posting some dumb stuff

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We can agree that Jay Cutler is as elite as Payton was as an NFL QB.

You started the butthurt crusade in this thread if memory serves?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Too many here took "he has the potential to be elite" as "he is elite". When it was discussed in those terms that he has the potential, there were a few pages of good discussion. It turned into a shit storm when the extremist led by Midway Jay came in here going nuts and posting some dumb stuff

Who said he was elite?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jonathan Scott? I can name anybody. Based what I saw with my own eyes, Jamarcus Webb looked like the worst player at his positon in the entire NFL.

Yet there are articles and people rating him as one of our better lineman.

Crazy huh?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

This entire time I have despised JaMarcus Webb and now I am thinking about buying his jersey after you have shown me the light.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who said he was elite?

No one said he was elite, thats the point...a few of the Cutler "Haters" got up in arms and took Payton's comments as him saying Cutler was elite. Thats what started the shit storm. it calmed down when the focus went back to the key word in Payton's comment which was potential. then somewhere around page 4 or after it went bad again.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You started the butthurt crusade in this thread if memory serves?
Ya got that butt hurt thing wrong. The ones getting butt hurt all the time are the Cutler fanboys every time somebody says something that suggests he's not a top-flight QB.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ya got that butt hurt thing wrong. The ones getting butt hurt all the time are the Cutler fanboys every time somebody says something that suggests he's not a top-flight QB.

Can you regurgitate the same dumb shit a few more times?

Punished

Liked Posts:
Punished: The entire Bears offensive production dropped off this past season from 2011.

Me: No it didn't

2011: 29APG 126YPG (both 9th in the NFL) 10TD's(21st in the NFL)

2012: 29APG 123YPG (both 10th in the NFL) 11TD's(18th in the NFL)

The two rushing attacks were practical statistical mirror images of each other.

The only real drop off the 2012 offense had was maybe the OL was a bit worse(despite the rushing attack staying the same) and the passing offense was worse(despite Marshall's excellence).

Punished: Crickets.

---------------------------------------

Or the PIB maneuver of jumping into a thread midstream and saying that it's unfair for Cutler to take all of the blame when no one in the entire history of the thread had said anything close to that. The CCS kids basically either are talking to themselves in the case of PIB or just making up perceptions on fake stats like Punished.

It's good to see you are taking a big interest in me lol and as far as the crickets go, "I" had shit to do today and couldn't sit around here all day. If you want to continue our discussion i'd be more than happy to now.

But let me clear this up real quick

Just asking cus it really doesn't make sense since the entire offense had their numbers drop in some form.

Which they did. They might not be far off but certain areas of most players on the team(minus new arrivals) had a drop, once again, IN SOME FORM.

If you want to debate any issue without acting like a complete asshole then ask away. I'm not going to go through the entire thread to see how much trash you talked about me, so here is you chance to act like an adult(that you claim you are) and have a reasonable conversation....

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's good to see you are taking a big interest in me lol and as far as the crickets go, "I" had shit to do today and couldn't sit around here all day. If you want to continue our discussion i'd be more than happy to now.

There's really nothing to discuss. You were factually wrong.

Which they did. They might not be far off but certain areas of most players on the team(minus new arrivals) had a drop, once again, IN SOME FORM.

I'm not sure you understand how statistic deviations work...in fact..I'm sure of it.
But I'm sure in your small warped head the rushing attack averaging 3 less yards per game and scoring more points is totally an acceptable excuse to rationalize Cutler declining nearly across the board despite Brandon Marshall having an All Pro season.

DUDE IT'S TOTALLY OK CUTLER ALMOST COMPLETELY REGRESSED!

THE RUSHING ATTACK AVERAGED 3 LESS YARDS PER GAME!

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we all can agree that, Jay Cutler doesn't do what Jay Cutler does, for Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler does what Jay Cutler does because Jay Cutler is.... Jay Cutler!

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think we all can agree that, Jay Cutler doesn't do what Jay Cutler does, for Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler does what Jay Cutler does because Jay Cutler is.... Jay Cutler!

Couldn't have asked for a better analysis

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There's really nothing to discuss. You were factually wrong.

I'm not sure you understand how statistic deviations work...in fact..I'm sure of it.
But I'm sure in your small warped head the rushing attack averaging 3 less yards per game and scoring more points is totally an acceptable excuse to rationalize Cutler declining nearly across the board despite Brandon Marshall having an All Pro season.

DUDE IT'S TOTALLY OK CUTLER ALMOST COMPLETELY REGRESSED!

THE RUSHING ATTACK AVERAGED 3 LESS YARDS PER GAME!

Don't you realize that if our rushing attack averaged 3 more yards a game and Johnny knox was healthy, Cutler wouldn't have thrown those back breaking picks against Minnesota and we would have been in the playoffs?