Pena Claimed By Yankees (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pittsburgh is the most profitable team in the MLB last I checked :obama:

That they are. That's not what I was even talking about. Just because they are profitable, doesn't mean they aren't cheap. In fact, they are profitable because they are cheap.
:admin:

LOL, then you were obviously bitching about nothing that nobody gave a crap about so that solution was given.

:umad:

Do you post anything about the actual subject at hand? Seriously, you're dumb ass posts are getting really annoying. Quality > Quantity.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That they are. That's not what I was even talking about. Just because they are profitable, doesn't mean they aren't cheap. In fact, they are profitable because they are cheap.

Do you post anything about the actual subject at hand? Seriously, you're dumb ass posts are getting really annoying. Quality > Quantity.

Stop reporting all of his posts. I have seen much worse from you than the posts you reported.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop reporting all of his posts. I have seen much worse from you than the posts you reported.

Oh really? I post nothingness all the time? I actually post about baseball, whether you don't agree with it or not is a different story. I don't believe he has posted anything in this forum in the last 2 days that has to do with baseball. Some of us get really tired of Jntg and Joe posting absolutely nothing to do with baseball. God Forbid we can have a forum that contains posters who post about baseball.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Quality > Quantity has its flaws actually.

If everybody on this forum made only one post per month, and it was quality... but it was really that inactive... would it really be better than a bunch of non-quality posts thrown together... at least the site wouldn't be dead then.

:thinking:

dumb ass posts, eh?
look in the
mirror.jpg

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
which you don't consist of.

Excellent rebuttal. Further proving my point. Thanks, bro. Seriously you and jntg need to either start posting about baseball or just stay the fuck out of the forum. I really don't think that is that much to ask for a baseball forum. You two and your pointless posting about u mad and Jim Hendry isn't doing anyone here any good. You are just making the forum look like a big shitpile.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quality > Quantity has its flaws actually.

If everybody on this forum made only one post per month, and it was quality... but it was really that inactive... would it really be better than a bunch of non-quality posts thrown together... at least the site wouldn't be dead then.

:thinking:

dumb ass posts, eh?
look in the
mirror.jpg

Yeah and when we have posters who post 150 posts that amount to less than shit it doesn't make the site look very good either. I'd much rather have quality, plus last I checked we were pretty active, but I guess 44,000 posts isn't very many is it?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Excellent rebuttal. Further proving my point. Thanks, bro. Seriously you and jntg need to either start posting about baseball or just stay the fuck out of the forum. I really don't think that is that much to ask for a baseball forum. You two and your pointless posting about u mad and Jim Hendry isn't doing anyone here any good. You are just making the forum look like a big shitpile.

th_shitpile.gif

Oh really? I post nothingness all the time? I actually post about baseball, whether you don't agree with it or not is a different story. I don't believe he has posted anything in this forum in the last 2 days that has to do with baseball. Some of us get really tired of Jntg and Joe posting absolutely nothing to do with baseball. God Forbid we can have a forum that contains posters who post about baseball.

False, proof:

CO, I don't know our rotation's FIP, but it's ERA has been terrible.

Granted we had Russell/Davis going for a while... but now that Z is gone, Lopez kind of has a spot unless we do something about that.

I'd do it... Rami's a FA anyway and doesn't have too many more years left in him... I really want to know who our 3B would be though, assuming that we don't sign Rami back.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Yeah and when we have posters who post 150 posts that amount to less than shit it doesn't make the site look very good either. I'd much rather have quality, plus last I checked we were pretty active, but I guess 44,000 posts isn't very many is it?

Actually, CCS did have a couple of down days in a row a couple days ago.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well from a forum perspective jntg is more valuable than guys like Titan or Doogolas because he makes the site look more active than it is.

Where as they bring value to the actual forum where as jntg has never to my knowledge had an original thought or actually had a baseball discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.