Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartans irrational hatred of Cutler isn't even in the top 12 weirdest things about this maniac. He has quite the laundry list of psychotic ideas. Personally I find him hysterical and hope he posts more.

Everyone should print a small sticker of this and stick it next to most of spartys posts
bullshit1024x768.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartans irrational hatred of Cutler isn't even in the top 12 weirdest things about this maniac. He has quite the laundry list of psychotic ideas. Personally I find him hysterical and hope he posts more.
The day will come that you'll see I'm right about everything.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Cutler is just playing like a boss. I don't see how we don't keep him, infuse this team with talent, and try again next year. Sign Forte and Alshon, bring White back into the fold and this offense is downright scary.

You have a loose view of what playing like a boss is

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Because he is not a probowler?

You can pretty much say everyone on the team is a problem other than Long, Forte and Jeffery then.

And McPhee

Jarvis Jenkins has been a nice surprise though

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Because our entire passing game caters to his weakness rather than building on our playmakers strengths.

Interesting. So before Jeffery, he was playing well with a receiver from Illinois state and some other no names.

Now has Jeffery as a playmaker and who else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Cutler isn't Chicago's biggest problem, but he's not the future either. And if the Bears aren't in a position to draft a franchise QB in 2016, they're better off putting Cutler back out there again next season, especially since he's actually been decent this season. He did everything he could against the Lions, but the defense was an abomination.

Against the Vikings, he led a 4th quarter touchdown drive in which he went headfirst into the endzone for a touchdown to give the Bears a late lead. Then the defense collapsed and let the Vikings tie it. On a critical third down, he threw a good pass on the run that Langford just dropped. Then the defense choked again. Not Cutler's fault there.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler MIGHT be a decent stop-gap at this point. But usually the honeymoon with his coaching staff cools in year 2. Unless you are Tice or Turner.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
We need to fix the defense and special teams. If we had Denver's defense, we would be 7-0 with Cutler.

It is a lot easier to find corners and pass rushers than it is to find a probowl quarterback.

out of curiosity, why can't a team do both, find corners and pass rushers while trying to find a pro bowl QB?

why should the search for an upgrade at QB stop because the team needs upgrades at other positions?

Bort

Liked Posts:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
out of curiosity, why can't a team do both, find corners and pass rushers while trying to find a pro bowl QB?

why should the search for an upgrade at QB stop because the team needs upgrades at other positions?

They could, but there are only so many selections in the draft that you have where you are getting an impact player on day 1.

If we are talking drafting a QB in the 1st vs drafting a stud CB or OLB, I would go with the stud defender just based on what we have right now.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Because the Bears are playing well with cutler under center?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Jays been playing great. Throw the stat bs out the window, sorry if your dislike of the guy is keeping you from seeing that he's playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk