Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Because the Bears are playing well with cutler under center?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Jays been playing great. Throw the stat bs out the window, sorry if your dislike of the guy is keeping you from seeing that he's playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are 2-4 with Jay under center

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A good example is sending Marty B across the middle of the field to mismatch some linebackers.

However, middle of the field is a huge red flag for Jay. So we get a thousand screen passes instead.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
They are 2-4 with Jay under center

And got their ass rolled without him.

The losses with cutler, 3 have been decided by 3 points or less. Cutler keeps them in games. He does what he can to win.

Not his fault the defense gives up by fuckin plays. And their is Zero pass rush besides McPhee.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
A good example is sending Marty B across the middle of the field to mismatch some linebackers.

However, middle of the field is a huge red flag for Jay. So we get a thousand screen passes instead.

Sure. Or Gase knows the offensive line is a mess and we have 3 no names starting. So their is no way 6 would have time in the pocket.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trade him to the Jets! I bet they could get a 2nd rounder with how desperate they are right now.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
And got their ass rolled without him.

The losses with cutler, 3 have been decided by 3 points or less. Cutler keeps them in games. He does what he can to win.

Not his fault the defense gives up by fuckin plays. And their is Zero pass rush besides McPhee.

So they are losing regardless.

Sounds like the QB is still a part of the problem

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It's incredible how Bears fans seem to continuously be able to talk themselves back into Cutler each season.

Reminds me of a battered wife who won't leave her abusive husband since "she can't do better".

So you think finding a good-elite NFL QB is as easy as a woman finding a husband that doesn't beat her?

jc456

Liked Posts:
out of curiosity, why can't a team do both, find corners and pass rushers while trying to find a pro bowl QB?

why should the search for an upgrade at QB stop because the team needs upgrades at other positions?

so where are all these pro bowl QBs that will be available?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Because the Bears are playing well with cutler under center?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Jays been playing great. Throw the stat bs out the window, sorry if your dislike of the guy is keeping you from seeing that he's playing well.

Again, it seems like too many posters have a skewed view of what great/boss is...Cutler has still been mediocre at best, the Minnesota game was probably the best of the season for him and he still was just solid. When I see journeyman QB's playing as well if not better than Cutler then it is hard for me to feel that Cutler is necessary to the success of this team. If Pace can trade him for picks then he needs to do it without hesitation. If dumping him and saving some on his contract could help land a player like Weddle, then Pace should do it in a heartbeat. This idea that the team needs Cutler during this rebuild is just stupid.

But don't let that stop you from telling me how great Cutler has been because the Bears almost beat the Lions and the Vikings.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So they are losing regardless.

Sounds like the QB is still a part of the problem

With that logic, the Packers would have dumped Rodgers after 2008 when they went 6-10 with him 1 year after going 13-3 with Favre. But their coaching and GM knew that it was not Rodgers who was losing them the games.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah! Bc like omg draft picks always pan out and

We are in a full out rebuild fruity....we know what Jay Cutler is.....average as fuck.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Again, it seems like too many posters have a skewed view of what great/boss is...Cutler has still been mediocre at best, the Minnesota game was probably the best of the season for him and he still was just solid. When I see journeyman QB's playing as well if not better than Cutler then it is hard for me to feel that Cutler is necessary to the success of this team. If Pace can trade him for picks then he needs to do it without hesitation. If dumping him and saving some on his contract could help land a player like Weddle, then Pace should do it in a heartbeat. This idea that the team needs Cutler during this rebuild is just stupid.

But don't let that stop you from telling me how great Cutler has been because the Bears almost beat the Lions and the Vikings.

I don't have to. The guys who are actually on the field with him love the guy. So how will you feel if fox and pace roll with cutler another year? Or 2? Or 3?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
With that logic, the Packers would have dumped Rodgers after 2008 when they went 6-10 with him 1 year after going 13-3 with Favre. But their coaching and GM knew that it was not Rodgers who was losing them the games.

Bad logic on your part.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
We are in a full out rebuild fruity....we know what Jay Cutler is.....average as fuck.

The Chicago Bears are not far at all. The offense with a healthy line a good #2 wr and Royal/forte with Jeffery and 6. That's a very, very good O.

They are a few pieces away. And it'a mostly on the defensive side.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
so where are all these pro bowl QBs that will be available?

draft?

If Pace doesn't search for one then he will never find one.

Bort

Liked Posts:
So you think finding a good-elite NFL QB is as easy as a woman finding a husband that doesn't beat her?

Cutler is not an elite QB. Just stop it.

Yes, Cutler has played well this season, and I think Gase has done a great job of highlighting Cutler's strengths and hiding his weaknesses, but calling Cutler "good-elite" is just nuts.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Chicago Bears are not far at all. The offense with a healthy line a good #2 wr and Royal/forte with Jeffery and 6. That's a very, very good O.

They are a few pieces away. And it'a mostly on the defensive side.

Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Martellus Bennett, Matt Forte.........lead the league in turnovers for a 2nd time..........Go fuck yourself.