Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

mecha

Liked Posts:
That was about the worst rebutal to one of my posts you could have

is this the part where you call me a fucking Special person or something? last I checked I didn't quote you. people have been making that comparison for years. I didn't read the other 4 pages of the thread so I apologize if I'm taking shit out of context here.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
is this the part where you call me a fucking Special person or something? last I checked I didn't quote you. people have been making that comparison for years. I didn't read the other 4 pages of the thread so I apologize if I'm taking shit out of context here.

This is a Cutler thread, no context needed here.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I missed that one. :turtle:

Clearly. But I get it... it's not a very good for the whole "Jay Cutler is playing great narrative" when he's being outplayed by a scrub journeyman.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

didshereallykindasaythat...was the one who brought it up.

Was quite dumb...I thought.

apples to orange comparison IMO.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Clearly. But I get it... it's not a very good for the whole "Jay Cutler is playing great narrative" when he's being outplayed by a scrub journeyman.

But how many OCs have Hoyer been through?

Has his CBs been as bad as Jays while he's been here?

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:

This is the idiot that wanted to get rid of Cutler and keep Trestman...LOL...You have zero clout so STFU!

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the idiot that wanted to get rid of Cutler and keep Trestman...LOL...You have zero clout so STFU!

Beat it nerd. Nobody cares what some scrub no-namer with 40 posts thinks.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every year, ya think the Cutty fanboys have smartened up, then here they come with the same old tired shit., "the OL sucks", "Where will the Bears find an elite QB", and perhaps the dumbest of all, "Jay's playing great" as he has the same QB rating as the likes of Kirk Cousins, Winston and Ryan Fitzpatrick and worse numbers than the likes of Hoyer, McCown, Mariota, Taylor, Smith...Why's nobody singing the praises of any of these mother *******? It's not as if they're under-performing for their salary. Not a damn one of them makes anything close to what you're paying Cutler to go go 7-14 for.

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Beat it nerd. Nobody cares what some scrub no-namer with 40 posts thinks.

Why don't you man up and suck on some cock you little weasel. Spouting BS like you know something but you know jack shit you mush for brains. What a dumb fuck.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Well the minority of Derp fans that want him gone. You can enjoy your little spot on the interwebs, fact is the guys not going anywhere and I doubt the team wants him going anywhere.

dealwithit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why don't you man up and suck on some cock you little weasel. Spouting BS like you know something but you know jack shit you mush for brains. What a dumb fuck.

LOL explain what exactly is bullshit about the 2 posts I made in this thread before you got your panties in a twist... all I did was point out the 2015 Cutler to 2015 Hoyer comparison to mecha. I'd love to hear how that is "spouting bullshit".

Apparently any comparison that isn't favorable for Cutler is bullshit to crybabies like you.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
People using cutlers numbers one way or another need a short lesson in context. Missing 1.5 games skews any comparisons to any other QB. Also take into account bye weeks.

Bort

Liked Posts:
So let me get this right. I respond to a comment about someone likening a woman not wanting to upgrade her husband to one that doesn't beat her. And somehow you bozos think that means my comment meant not wanting to upgrade our good-elite QB for a good-elite QB? Talk about 8-year-old reading comprehension :clap:

In other words. If we are talking upgrades, and I mention the ending product being good-elite. How do you two dolts come to the conclusion that I thought the beginning product was good-elite? I mean seriously...

Let me go slooooower for you two. If we are going to change QBs, I want it to be an upgrade, not a lateral movement. It's stupid to just dump a QB just for the sake of dumping a QB.

Let me know if I need to break this down further for you two. Maybe next time I can draw pictures.

I enjoy the fact that you apparently think you're mopping the floor with us.

discplayer

Liked Posts:

wow... ok... thanks for the example of a "man up" response.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Well the minority of Derp fans that want him gone. You can enjoy your little spot on the interwebs, fact is the guys not going anywhere and I doubt the team wants him going anywhere.

dealwithit

Still waiting on your answer if dumping Cutler could bring in Weddle (or any other upgrade on the defense) would you do it?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
People using cutlers numbers one way or another need a short lesson in context. Missing 1.5 games skews any comparisons to any other QB. Also take into account bye weeks.

What about making comparisons to players that have played the same amount of games? Are those comparisons not valid?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

dealwithit

I think its in the team's best interest to ride out that guaranteed money and keep him through 2016 while making a real attempt at drafting a quarterback.

I just don't think he is playing the "best ball of his life ".