Predictions of when Dale will be fired

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Epstein seems to me more involved than Hendry was

Speaking of logic fails...

Hendry's path to becoming a major league GM was through scouting and running the minor league system.

Yet everyone claims that when he was a GM he totally ignored what got him to the GM post simply because he signed a couple high dollar FA contracts??

Makes zero sense at all.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Speaking of logic fails...

Hendry's path to becoming a major league GM was through scouting and running the minor league system.

Yet everyone claims that when he was a GM he totally ignored what got him to the GM post simply because he signed a couple high dollar FA contracts??

Makes zero sense at all.

I think the "rewarding journey" is truly in the eyes of the Cubs brass. They have to be laughing all the way to the bank and back again at the stupidity of the fans who put up with this sub-par baseball team and continue to fund it while not voicing anything.

What is next years sales pitch going to be? I got it. Lets bring in a 12-15 million dollar bat into the line-up. That will buy another year of silence from the fans.

Little do the fans know, but another big bat will be coming off the team and books the following year so again, they will be back to square one.

AmericanFlyer1

Liked Posts:
I think the "rewarding journey" is truly in the eyes of the Cubs brass. They have to be laughing all the way to the bank and back again at the stupidity of the fans who put up with this sub-par baseball team and continue to fund it while not voicing anything.

What is next years sales pitch going to be? I got it. Lets bring in a 12-15 million dollar bat into the line-up. That will buy another year of silence from the fans.

Little do the fans know, but another big bat will be coming off the team and books the following year so again, they will be back to square one.

There is no doubt about that! Talk is cheap and free and the mass crowd of sheep just keeping buying it up. Meanwhile, Ricketts is increasing revenue and decreasing payroll. No need to improve when you are getting worse, saying the contrary, and people will believe what you say and not see what you do.

I mean, this isn't even a challenge for a businessman. At least make them work for their millions.....