Prospect Buzz

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Apparently Mario Edwards really lit up the FSU Pro Day

@greggabe: One AFC national scout said "Edwards just may have gotten himself into bottom of the 1st"

Nice 5 tech option.

TheDane

Liked Posts:

@greggabe: One AFC national scout said "Edwards just may have gotten himself into bottom of the 1st"

Nice 5 tech option.

Indeed. I was really, really excited when some seemed to think that his stock was dropping a bit with teams, and he even fell to us in the 3rd round in some mocks. But realistically he'll never make it out of the 2nd.

I was expecting him to do well at his pro day, though.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
CHICAGO BEARS

First-round spot: 7
» Bears' 2015 draft picks | Draft history

Mock drafts:
» Brian Baldinger: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
» Bucky Brooks: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
» Charley Casserly: Danny Shelton, NT, Washington
» Charles Davis: Shane Ray, DE, Missouri
» Daniel Jeremiah: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
» Lance Zierlein: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State

Prospects associated with the Bears:
» Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson: Conway: Beasley 'step in and be that guy' for Bears
» Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford: Bears OL coach at Stanford's pro day
» Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State: Sambrailo spotted with Bears at Senior Bowl
» Trevor Siemian, QB, Northwestern: Siemian will work out for Bears
» Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State: Bears set up visit with Waynes

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000476437/article/nfc-north-draft-winds-rumors-connecting-players-nfl-teams

I'd be happy if Andrus Peat dropped to the second round and the Bears drafted him.

1. Amari Cooper/Trae Waynes
2. Andrus Peat

I'd be down with that.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Indeed. I was really, really excited when some seemed to think that his stock was dropping a bit with teams, and he even fell to us in the 3rd round in some mocks. But realistically he'll never make it out of the 2nd.

I was expecting him to do well at his pro day, though.
Interesting player. He apparently was down in the 270s at the pro day. I think I like him in the 290 range as a 5 technique. But he's obviously quicker when he's smaller. But more stout bigger. He has long arms and a lot of room for improvement. Love for Fangio to get his hands on him.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I know not many here are fans of trading down, but if the Bears traded pick #7 (maybe throw in a late round pick as well) to the Browns for picks #12 and #19 I'd be happy with Trae Waynes at #12. #19 could be an offensive lineman and #39 could be a wide out considering the deep wide out class. Cameron Erving at some point would be a nice pick since he can play anywhere on the offensive line and the Bears need to get younger at center.

If Amari Cooper is available then of course I'd rather have the Bears draft him than trade the pick. I'm not saying I want the Bears to trade the pick either but there are some good options out there.

12. Trae Waynes
19. Andrus Peat/Cameron Erving/Ereck Flowers/TJ Clemmings
39. Nelson Agholor/Dorial Green Beckham/Sammie Coates/Devin Smith/

12. Trae Waynes
19. Cameron Erving
39. Nelson Agholor

Liked Posts:
I know not many here are fans of trading down, but if the Bears traded pick #7 (maybe throw in a late round pick as well) to the Browns for picks #12 and #19 I'd be happy with Trae Waynes at #12. #19 could be an offensive lineman and #39 could be a wide out considering the deep wide out class. Cameron Erving at some point would be a nice pick since he can play anywhere on the offensive line and the Bears need to get younger at center.

If Amari Cooper is available then of course I'd rather have the Bears draft him than trade the pick. I'm not saying I want the Bears to trade the pick either but there are some good options out there.

12. Trae Waynes

12. Trae Waynes
19. Cameron Erving
39. Nelson Agholor

Point value doesn't add up, we would get their #12 and their 3rd and 4th rounder, more likely.

Liked Posts:
Yeah I thought they wouldn't add up but I saw other people saying 7 for 12 and 19 so I just went with that.

If it was our # 7 for their #12 and a 3rd and a 4th I would do it so long as Amari Cooper is off the board.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
the value would be our 7th for there 12th and 2nd but I wouldn't though unless white is gone

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
"Source: Northwestern’s Ibraheim Campbell has worked out for Buccaneers, Browns, Texans; Bears, Eagles up next
Posted April 2, 2015 · Add Comment
0 0 Share0 Share0 1 0

Northwestern safety Ibraheim Campbell has worked out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns and Houston Texans, according to a league source.

Campbell has upcoming workouts with the Chicago Bears and Philadelphia Eagles.

Campbell has drawn draft grades in the second round to third round from analysts.

Campbell was a four-year starter who played in the Senior Bowl.

He was a second-team All-Big Ten Conference selection."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/source-northwesterns-ibraheim-campbell-has-worked-out-for-buccaneers-browns-texans-bears-eagles-up-next/

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I'd be okay with Campbell somewhere on the 3rd day. But I don't look at him as a day 2-prospect.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Washington's Pro Day is today. Danny Shelton, Shaq Thompson, Hau'oli Kikaha, Marcus Peters...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

12. Trae Waynes

12. Trae Waynes
19. Cameron Erving
39. Nelson Agholor

Waynes is most likely going in the top 10.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Washington's Pro Day is today. Danny Shelton, Shaq Thompson, Hau'oli Kikaha, Marcus Peters...

Did you see highlights of the Miami Pro Day? What do you think of Dorsett?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Did you see highlights of the Miami Pro Day? What do you think of Dorsett?

I haven't watched any tape on WRs other than Cooper & White, but Dorsett looks electric and is exactly the type of WR the Bears need to hold the entire field at risk.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

Nice 5 tech option.

I love it when they say don't overreact to their pro day workout and then do just that.