PSA: Nagy, Fangio, Helfrich and Tabor speaking with reporters today at Halas Hall

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Mark H....he's firey, and like his little sense of humor...refreshing

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything interesting for those of us that can not listen?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Aww Vic talking about getting passed over for HC positions :( :( :(

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Vic really knows how to control a room.

Omg Tabor called us the Browns. Must be easy to get us mixed up with them :obama:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tabor went full meatball for ya Warden

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I think Vic really put to rest any discussion of him being upset for not getting the HC gig or those who were complaining that he took too long to make a decision and must not really want to be here. Not just what he said but the way he said everything makes me believe he's totally on board and believes in this team & the direction we're going. He'd be such an awesome defensive coach to play for. Tough but fair, honest, doesn't take shit from anyone, and genuinely cares for his players.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tabor was cool....has a little Gruden in him I thought..... had a question like " what fires you up the most about this particular opportunity "....... and he was like ..." ITS THE BEARSSS"

haha I know its meatballish but it just sounded cool. He was great at the podium overall. They all were really. All very engaging. Not that I listed to Fox talk much but geezus what a complete 180 from what we had with him in all 4 of these guys.... we got some cool dudes that are gona be running this team, guys you can really get behind and root for.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Vic really put to rest any discussion of him being upset for not getting the HC gig or those who were complaining that he took too long to make a decision and must not really want to be here. Not just what he said but the way he said everything makes me believe he's totally on board and believes in this team & the direction we're going. He'd be such an awesome defensive coach to play for. Tough but fair, honest, doesn't take shit from anyone, and genuinely cares for his players.

He also mentioned he'd been talking to Nagy for weeks before the hire.