PSA: Nagy, Fangio, Helfrich and Tabor speaking with reporters today at Halas Hall

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He said we were the Browns, he's an idiot. BTW, going full meatball would be talking ad nauseum about tradition, history, and the importance of "Bear Weather."

He practically ejaculated all over the reporters talking about the history, fans, etc. Personally I like a little meatball, but I know it gets under your skin. Lol.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Anyone not seeing this changing of the guard as a significant upgrade is being unduly pessimistic. There's enthusiasm and belief which can be infectious particularly when things start going well.

Fangio was a major get given the youth at HC and OC. As we all suspected Fox just left him to his own devices which no doubt Nagy will also do.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone not seeing this changing of the guard as a significant upgrade is being unduly pessimistic. There's enthusiasm and belief which can be infectious particularly when things start going well.

Fangio was a major get given the youth at HC and OC. As we all suspected Fox just left him to his own devices which no doubt Nagy will also do.

I am starting to feel hope, for the first time in a long time. Of course, this will likely lead to major disappointment, but wtf.

#bearstradition

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
For future purposes, use the Bears app or YouTube to see live.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

I find it shocking Fox didn't give input on defense. What was he doing then?

Handicapping our offense and mismanaging game day decisions it seems...

What a fucking turd, so glad he's gone

Reactions: chi

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
He practically ejaculated all over the reporters talking about the history, fans, etc. Personally I like a little meatball, but I know it gets under your skin. Lol.
I think a token meatball coach on special teams is perfect to sate the idiot part of the fanbase LOL.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I find it shocking Fox didn't give input on defense. What was he doing then?

Handicapping our offense and mismanaging game day decisions it seems...

What a fucking turd, so glad he's gone
To be fair to Fox I'm not sure he's the brightest bulb in the factory.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To be fair to Fox I'm not sure he's the brightest bulb in the factory.

111.gif

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Don’t know one person who thought the defense was more fox than fangio. We all knew it was fangios defense.