Question...Fields gone, are we 100% on Williams

Canth

Liked Posts:
The stats shit is the annoying part. We're led by a super conservative defensive HC who preaches ball control and ball security and the second half of the season is played in cold, miserable weather where wind and snow can fuck up a gameplan. The sport is completely different outside in the winter than it is in a freaking dome.

4000 yard seasons don't mean shit, 30 TDs don't mean shit. Winning football is all that matters, if Caleb can play within structure, keep the dumb plays at a minimum and get to the playoffs or at least close - I'm cool with it all. Brian Hoyer threw for 300 yards a bunch in garbage time, worthless games - I'd much prefer a dominant W with the QB throwing for 250 yards.

It will be interesting to see if they continue to run the ball on 3rd and medium like they did so often with Getsy. That would be very telling if it was a Getsy/Fields issue or if it is directly coming from Eberflus what he wants in his offense.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
It will be interesting to see if they continue to run the ball on 3rd and medium like they did so often with Getsy. That would be very telling if it was a Getsy/Fields issue or if it is directly coming from Eberflus what he wants in his offense.

Swift is regarded as a better pass catcher than anything we've had in a minute and Caleb's a better quick game passer than Justin and still dangerous as a scrambler and a master of the scramble drill. If things are on schedule - Moore/Allen/Swift is a hell of a trio for 3rd down passing. Waldron from what I remember passed the ball at a high % (7th highest) in the NFL so I'd expect for them to let go of that strategy and put it in Caleb's hands.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:

Swift is regarded as a better pass catcher than anything we've had in a minute and Caleb's a better quick game passer than Justin and still dangerous as a scrambler and a master of the scramble drill. If things are on schedule - Moore/Allen/Swift is a hell of a trio for 3rd down passing. Waldron from what I remember passed the ball at a high % (7th highest) in the NFL so I'd expect for them to let go of that strategy and put it in Caleb's hands.
Not gonna lie. I got wood. Poles don't make me go limp.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have watched a lot of the highlights that the qbs in the draft have, ya, they all look good. Ok great, then watch the games, full game footage. How are they when the highlights are not happening. Ok, are they doing all the little things that they are suppose to be doing. Ok, they seem to check those boxes. Alright, how the hell am I suppose to know. Cue Kurt Warner breaking down film. Ok, don't really care which guy you have breaking film down if they know what they are talking about. Here is Warner talking about how CW processes and sees what the defense is doing. How many times have we wanted the Bears qb to take advantage of the blitz by hitting the hot route, how many times do we as fans want to see the qb do the little things consistently that end up leading to big things for the Bears. Well, he is showing those moments in this film breakdown

Bust

Liked Posts:
Motivation "Superbowls"
Trophy "Lombardi"

#woah

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the Warner link. I definitely learned some stuff.