Rangers @ Blackhawks IGT 3/8 @ 6:30 p.m.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Whatever the scoring issue is, it will be nice if it is fixed for the playoffs.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game, despite the outcome. Great to see Crow back in beast mode and the elevated play of T^2. These things considered, I'm content with the one point in this particular instance.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Princess Hossa would not approve

Princess hossa needs to start sucking cock again because frankly he has been sucking taint again. Same goes for afraid of the boards Saad who is proving once again how over rated this fan base holds him. Pretty fucking tired of people calling Saad a " power forward". Not sure who started that rumor. Ill gag if the Hawks give Saad more than 5 million next year...fuck it he isnt even worth 4 most of the time.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Original 6 matchup.
latest

I see what you did here; got the green ranger and everything. Very well played, sir.

On a related note, that Amy Jo Johnson was some primo monkey-spankin' fuel back in the day.

:fap:

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
If this team has any shot of still playing when Kane returns, sharp, Hosea, and saad need to step it up. Sharp especially.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im worried about this game just because the Rangers have been playing some pretty good hockey the last while and they are a fast team. I think our D is going to have their work cut out for them tonight.

Should be the day where Richards ends his scoring slump though. I am going to say Richards busts out a good game tonight against his former team.

:gary:

Reactions: TCD

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sharpie has been stepping it up he just hasn't been getting any puck luck.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
He's had 2 even strength goals all year. There's more than puck luck failure

And at some point in his career...you'd think toews would be a ppg player

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Missed the third and ot due to being called into fix a shiter at work. Probably for the best. Were the third and ot just repeats of the 1st and 2nd? Pretty worried about the teams lack of offense. Not sure what the solution is other than giving kane a robotic shoulder. I also wish Q would grab some balls and split toews and hossa up. I know they are a bad ass pair when it comes to defensive forwards but they havent been on the same page on offense for a while now. Something has to give there doesn't it?

Just like those of us that watched, you were looking at a bunch of crap.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's had 2 even strength goals all year. There's more than puck luck failure

And at some point in his career...you'd think toews would be a ppg player

Only 2? Damn. I knew he had been struggling, but I didn't realize he was that stagnant.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lay off the pipe TCD. Posts like these come back to haunt you when he's a stud in the playoffs...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
3 ES goals, acording to NHL.com. I think Pat was hitting the sauce again when he brought that figure up.

Still would help if Sharp could get out of his funk. Crawford got us 1 point--it would've been nice if Toews, Hossa, Saad, Sharp, and the rest of our offensive juggernauts (bitch!) could've shown up and got us the other.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Sharp is surely going to score playing with Carcillo. And Richards. And playing 12 minutes a night. Right?

This coaching staff needs to be lynched for their epic stupidity and ineptness. Not to mention the total fucking disaster that is the Hawks' PP. Rozsival played TWENTY-TWO minutes last night. As much as Hammer. Patrick Sharp played 12:49. Thirty seconds more than Nordstrom... He played less at ES than Nordstrom and Kruger. Let that sink in.

Why is Carcillo dressed on the third line? Why is Nordstrom even in the NHL? Why is a guy you just traded for, a healthy scratch, when he is a prototypical 4th liner? Why is Teuvo not getting 1st PP minutes? Why is Versteeg on the 1st PP unit? Why are the Hawks 0-28 on the PP in the last 10 games with no improvement or strategy changes? WHY?!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coaching is a huge problem right now. How does Mike Kitchen still have a job? His job is to do the PP and he has all the talent in the world to work with. Q I think has Alzheimer's or perhaps suffered a stroke. Stan BLOWman is a fucking idiot. Inherits a Stanley Cup team and is slowly ruining the team. He tries to fix it with half ass solutions that don't work. Handzus, Richards, Rozy, all guys who Blowman brought in that have sucked. Oduya ain't so great as well. Sucks that Blowman gets all the credit for Dale Tallon's work. This entire organization had better get their shit together of we will not be a Cup Contender for years.

When the hell did we become the Sabres?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Not going to score on the powerplay when you can't even gain the zone. Coaching is an issue on it but until these guys take their yoga pants off and start winning battles for the puck along the boards esp on dump ins they aren't going to score any powerplay goals. A pointman that doesn't constantly shoot into the oppostions defender would help also.

Eddie actually said it best last night and kept it simple. When the opposition has four guys standing at the blueline not giving room to carry the puck in (which every team does now) you need to adjust to dump and chase. Problem is....Hawks are not very good at winning the puck along the boards or look like they even want to bother trying. Our wingers are soft.

Maybe they need to practice these guys like they are 14 again? Spend an entire practice learning how to position yourself into the boards and how to fight for a puck a long them? If they are going to act like children along the boards then practice them like they are children.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Coaching is a huge problem right now. How does Mike Kitchen still have a job? His job is to do the PP and he has all the talent in the world to work with. Q I think has Alzheimer's or perhaps suffered a stroke. Stan BLOWman is a fucking idiot. Inherits a Stanley Cup team and is slowly ruining the team. He tries to fix it with half ass solutions that don't work. Handzus, Richards, Rozy, all guys who Blowman brought in that have sucked. Oduya ain't so great as well. Sucks that Blowman gets all the credit for Dale Tallon's work. This entire organization had better get their shit together of we will not be a Cup Contender for years.

When the hell did we become the Sabres?

Thats not all fair. Stans biggest mistakes havent really been bringing those guys in that you mentioned. His biggest mistakes have been the contracts he has handed out. He will do it again when he pays Saad 6 million. We all loved Dale also but he didnt exactly leave Stan a great cap to work with either. Could Stan have done better? Probably. Personally I never had issues with the guys you mentioned until this season otherwise their tenors here on the team havent been as bad as this season reflects.

Doesnt help when every player has a no movement clause also. Stans been a bit tied down by options. Im no big Stan fan either by any stretch of the imagination but there is only so much the guy can do. Some of it is his own doing some of it is the nature of the nhl.