Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being reckless in preseason games sounds so much better

Point blank, holding out injuries was precautionary and people who wanted to bitch about them look kind of stupid right now

Its the CCS, so...

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Being reckless in preseason games sounds so much better

Point blank, holding out injuries was precautionary and people who wanted to bitch about them look kind of stupid right now
I think all the healthy players should sit out like why did dj moore, Justin fields, Mooney, etc play. Weird how they didn’t pre-cautionarily hold these guys out

Like why even let them practice either? Too risky.

Edit: please don’t respond either I can’t handle your shilling for anything, you’re the ultimate brane dead no criticism is valid meatball

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think all the healthy players should sit out like why did dj moore, Justin fields, Mooney, etc play. Weird how they didn’t pre-cautionarily hold these guys out

I mean most players deal with injuries that they play through. Do I expect them to play through it during preseason? No

Fields, Moore and Mooney clearly weren't dinged up

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Like why even let them practice either? Too risky.

Edit: please don’t respond either I can’t handle your shilling for anything, you’re the ultimate brane dead no criticism is valid meatball

And you bitch and complain about everything?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m actually really happy the bears o line is mostly healthy and will be playing ?
Then why are precomplaining about people who don't care (shill) that non-olinemen were left in to play a few snaps?
Olinemen have a greater chance of getting hurt on every play due to the constant physicality of play. As soon as someone breathed on Fields they pulled him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why are precomplaining about people who don't care (shill) that non-olinemen were left in to play a few snaps?
Olinemen have a greater chance of getting hurt on every play due to the constant physicality of play. As soon as someone breathed on Fields they pulled him.
After checking I stand myself corrected on olinemen getting injured more often.....that being said, I don't have a problem keeping Fields in for 9 one read pass plays and holding the oline out.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that I looked it up.....

Smaller players have a tendency to get injured more over larger players.....size wins.

Smaller olinemen do get injured at a higher rate than beefblock players.

The more athletic mobile linemen get injured at a higher rate....that would be the Bears oline..

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Each team gets 8 IR with designation to return slots before they move back to active roster.

It is part of the ammended rules for the 22 season.
I believe those 8 IR spots have to be on the team after the 53 cut. They can then go on IR and have a chance at a return. If you go on IR before the 53 cut date, you are on year long IR.

Or that is the way I believe it is.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe those 8 IR spots have to be on the team after the 53 cut. They can then go on IR and have a chance at a return. If you go on IR before the 53 cut date, you are on year long IR.

Or that is the way I believe it is.
You are correct...I also mixed up the shitty small receivers.