Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

Rise

Liked Posts:
Can't believe they kept Rhaseem Green over Trevis Gipson, Green has shown zero reason to be kept.

Gipson didn’t want to be here, he isn’t good enough to deal with the headache.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Then why are precomplaining about people who don't care (shill) that non-olinemen were left in to play a few snaps?
Olinemen have a greater chance of getting hurt on every play due to the constant physicality of play. As soon as someone breathed on Fields they pulled him.
I’d really like to see some growth this year and it would be glorious to see the bears beat the packers in week 1.

It’s kinda concerning that they were down to their 3rd string center. I’m worried that Patrick hasn’t played football in what almost a year? If players are healthy they should be practicing. If they wanted to sit them from the game i think that is a mistake (just look at Andy Reid coaching the best team in football), but why the fck aren’t they practicing???

Is that really pre-complaining to want some continuity on the O L so they can protect the QB and just be a competent unit?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I doubt Doug Kramer sticks around. Isn’t he injured as well? Maybe he goes on IR (returnable). I expect him to go and they grab that PR from the bengals. Unless a starting center is available this is the move that can make the largest immediate impact.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Can't believe they kept Rhaseem Green over Trevis Gipson, Green has shown zero reason to be kept.
Possible they bring him Gibson back cheaper but doubtful. He was warrior in the second preseason game, I thought he won a spot.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems Gipson doesn't want to be a bench player.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Possible they bring him Gibson back cheaper but doubtful. He was warrior in the second preseason game, I thought he won a spot.
He doesn't want to be here. Why would he come back for a cheaper deal?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
What's the reason for keeping Dominique Robinson and Rasheem Green over Trevis Gibson? Neither showed anything in preseason and Robinson showed little last year. ?

Rasheem green hardly played because they liked him
In practice. He is a troubled soul but a high talent player that was taken at the top of the 2nd by Seattle, was a first round talent.

Don rob only in his second year.

Trevis Gipson regressed his second year and was absolutely worthless. He flashed against back ups but no one cares. Was an easy call.

Take the players with upside instead of the career back up at best.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
What's the reason for keeping Dominique Robinson and Rasheem Green over Trevis Gibson? Neither showed anything in preseason and Robinson showed little last year. ??

Coaches make decisions based on what happens in camp/practices not preseason games.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pats fans are saying that Jones wanted him gone (Zappe). Some locker room friction apparently, have zero idea if it’s true

Zappe was on the verge of taking Mac's job last season. Seems like that's what BB wanted, but Kraft is a big fan of Mac Jones.

If Mac really saw Zappe as a big threat to his job, I can see him trying to force him out somehow. Though, I don't know how much weight his wishes hold.

Either way, shocking cut. Drafted in the 4th round and played very well for a rookie and cut after a season. He won't be on the market for long.