Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
They both have 10 sacks over last two seasons combined. Gipson had a whole year to prove himself. I wouldn’t go off what he did in a couple preseason games backups

When it comes down to a pros/cons list of who to keep versus who to let go, demanding a trade/having a shitty attitude is probably the tipping point in two guys who you view similarly. Gipson had a golden opportunity a year ago and didn't make the most of it. Instead, he demanded a trade when they tried the same motivational tactics as they did with Jenkins. While Jenkins has had issues staying healthy, he stepped up to the challenge and produced. But when you've got a defensive minded head coach and you're not all in, it's a quick way to finding yourself unemployed. Knowing Pace, he'll probably wind up in Atlanta.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When it comes down to a pros/cons list of who to keep versus who to let go, demanding a trade/having a shitty attitude is probably the tipping point in two guys who you view similarly. Gipson had a golden opportunity a year ago and didn't make the most of it. Instead, he demanded a trade when they tried the same motivational tactics as they did with Jenkins. While Jenkins has had issues staying healthy, he stepped up to the challenge and produced. But when you've got a defensive minded head coach and you're not all in, it's a quick way to finding yourself unemployed. Knowing Pace, he'll probably wind up in Atlanta.

he did say he didnt request a trade just like 10 minutes ago lol

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
he did say he didnt request a trade just like 10 minutes ago lol

It's very likely semantics. He didn't request a trade, his agent did with his blessing. If that was truly a false report, then why did he wait until after he was cut to say it?

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
They must really like Malik Cunningham. Never watched him play but Zappe was better than Jones last season.
Just non-sensical, thinking out loud, non-topical, but I think these guys should trade first names....Malik Zappe...Bailey Cunningham sound like those names belong together........just a worthless thought.......:speechless:

napo55

Liked Posts:
Rasheem green hardly played because they liked him
In practice. He is a troubled soul but a high talent player that was taken at the top of the 2nd by Seattle, was a first round talent.

Don rob only in his second year.

Trevis Gipson regressed his second year and was absolutely worthless. He flashed against back ups but no one cares. Was an easy call.

Take the players with upside instead of the career back up at best.
Gibson had a good year in2021 with 7 sacks, very good for a rookie and was the best DL this preseason. Robinson, in contrast, has shown absolutely nothing either last year or this preseason.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Lions just got a massive advantage in week 1. Jones not being there will fuck their defense up against that O Line
Good point....I forgot the Lions open vs the Chiefs....so is Jones out for at least 3 games hopefully?.........:D