Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I challenge every last one of you to find a worse QB line then that of 1 game starter Todd Collins. Though somehow that start was a win.
View attachment 30881
That Todd Collins was a genius. He knew that the Bears defense was really good and that the punter was injured. He then threw 5 interceptions that were "downed" inside the 5 yard line, forcing the other team to drive the entire length of the field to get any points. 4D chess!

Ok, in reality, he sucked big time. Good call.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
There are a lot of legitimate gripes with this roster, as we all know. But cunting about QB 3 and the 5th/6th WR’s & 3rd TE is peak meatball. Poles could have done many different decisions to build a better roster but those bottom feeder positions are non-issues.
I think that the 3rd TE this year is going to be pretty useful. He is almost an offensive lineman who can catch the ball. I personally hope that we see Marcedes a bunch at end of games, as the Bears try to run out the clock for lots of victories.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe I am expanding on your point. Granted, you're a dumbass and I didn't read the 400+ posts of this thread to once again be reminded of that fact. I believe we are in agreement.
I disliked the one post you liked of fat tits. Gotta balance that out.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Is there some top secret VJJ package they are planning? Didn’t see him at all in preseason and I’m still scratching my balls and head as to why he is on this roster.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Sir, this is CSS... Derailing topics, to discuss stupid shit, is par for the course.
If he wanted roster related conversation, he should have started a Worst Bears QB thread. Eventually that thread would have been derailed and perhaps the conversation would have shifted to the roster.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I challenge every last one of you to find a worse QB line then that of 1 game starter Todd Collins. Though somehow that start was a win.
View attachment 30881
So true but his career passer rating was over double of Rusty's who in his career had 6 INTs and 0 TDs. It's funny how Passer Rating works. Collins had a higher rating in both games than the conglomerate of the 2. Winning 23 -6 when throwing for 32 yds with 4 INTs, LOL.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Any chance this actually gets back to talking about the roster?
The roster is set. Wtf do you want? People to continue crying about the OL or DL situation or the homers like yourself to keep going on about 10+ wins and playoffs. Quit crying and start a regular season thread if you want to talk football

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So true but his career passer rating was over double of Rusty's who in his career had 6 INTs and 0 TDs. It's funny how Passer Rating works. Collins had a higher rating in both games than the conglomerate of the 2. Winning 23 -6 when throwing for 32 yds with 4 INTs, LOL.
When you say Rusty this guy comes to mind: Possibly the worst QB in NFL history to stick around 5 seasons. And of courseone season as a Bear.
Rusty Lisch:
1693746672555.png
1693746721371.png

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The roster is set. Wtf do you want? People to continue crying about the OL or DL situation or the homers like yourself to keep going on about 10+ wins and playoffs. Quit crying and start a regular season thread if you want to talk football
The roster is never set, they'll keep making moves. I'm just saying this thread is no longer on topic. All good, brother no worries.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a fan of trading a player like Mooney. He is a tone setter. Unless some team comes with a 1st round pick or something, then maybe I’d listen.
nobody [s going to offer s 1st round pick for Mooney, even a 3rd rounder is unlikely

Washington

Liked Posts:

I know, right. Imagine people coming to this board wanting to talk football. That's crazy shit right there.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and I'm no homer. I've NEVER predicted 10+ wins. I have them at 6 wins, 9 wins if everything goes well. I don't see us winning the division, but a wild card seems like a POSSIBLE long-shot, but not sure how deep we'd go. This thread is for the roster. So yes, while the 53-man roster is set, that's a fluid thing, and they'll keep making moves, I'm sure. So, it'd be nice if I came into the roster thread and read about roster-related things. Jeezus, who pissed in your Wheaties.