Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

Speed

Liked Posts:
Who was the backup QB for the Chiefs that came here with Terry Shea? I had to be only 13 or 14 years old and that dog shit QB play is permanently burned in my Cortex.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Who was the backup QB for the Chiefs that came here with Terry Shea? I had to be only 13 or 14 years old and that dog shit QB play is permanently burned in my Cortex.
Jonathan Quinn - the arm strength of cooked spaghetti and the foot speed of at least one chicitysports blogger. A QB who could throw the ball at his receiver's feet on a quick slant with the velocity of a paper airplane. An astonishingly bad QB.

The last time I missed a Bears game was the Thanksgiving game that Craig Krenzel was injured against Dallas, which saw Quinn return from the bench.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh there are been some absolutely brutal QBs but they've only ever been brutal in Chicago and then they leave to go sell insurance.

Peterman played awful and then still found his way onto the Bears roster.

Peterman was awful in Chicago last year and then was brought back.

Why?

Is it possible that no one gives a shit about his actual play at QB and he was retained because he has a good relationship with Fields and can serve as a mentor?

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All of you, have forgotten the abomination that was Dave Krieg.. 1996. That dude was a whole new level of fucking awful.
I challenge every last one of you to find a worse QB line then that of 1 game starter Todd Collins. Though somehow that start was a win.
1693616780258.png

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is it possible that no one gives a shit about his actual play at QB and he was retained because he has a good relationship with Fields and can serve as a mentor?

Do you honestly believe that Peterman has enough experience in the NFL to serve as a mentor?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Has anyone considered that QB3 position is a borderline meaningless position? Probably less important than WR5/6. We went from cunting about that to cunting about QB3, it’s like between this and dbldildo ccs is trying to hit all time lows day after day

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Oh there are been some absolutely brutal QBs but they've only ever been brutal in Chicago and then they leave to go sell insurance.

Peterman played awful and then still found his way onto the Bears roster.

Peterman was awful in Chicago last year and then was brought back.

Why?
“There are been…”

?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How is it going to feel still to be unemployed when your kids graduate high school?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields has a dozen coaches, other teammates, previous coaches and personal trainers. Like f he needs Nathan Peterman or any other assclown in year three.
Why are you coming at me? I didn't propose that was the reason he was here. There's no reason for him to be on the roster. He's never been below average. He's never shown a sign of being anything more than a body.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are you coming at me? I didn't propose that was the reason he was here. There's no reason for him to be on the roster. He's never been below average. He's never shown a sign of being anything more than a body.
I believe I am expanding on your point. Granted, you're a dumbass and I didn't read the 400+ posts of this thread to once again be reminded of that fact. I believe we are in agreement.