Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Burris was so fucking bad.
He overthrew everything if I remember correctly.

The only thing that sticks out about Todd Collins is him trembling in fear when he replaced cutler after he was sacked like 9 times in the first half against the giants snd left with a concussion

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
You win. The only other one I remember from that era is Craig ‘the executive’ Krenzel.

Victory lap is yours
You may take the trophy I am due and give it to that handsome cat.

all the same, Peterman just isnt the worst QB we have ever seen, unless one started watching football in 2005 or later.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I envy that you have forgotten Jonathan Quinn
Oh there are been some absolutely brutal QBs but they've only ever been brutal in Chicago and then they leave to go sell insurance.

Peterman played awful and then still found his way onto the Bears roster.

Peterman was awful in Chicago last year and then was brought back.

Why?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Jonathan Quinn was pretty bad, but, I will raise you Cade McNown.
How can one forget Rusty Lisch?
In five seasons in the NFL, Lisch only managed one touchdown versus 11 interceptions, and ended his career with a 25.1 passer rating. He is considered by many to be one of the least effective quarterbacks in NFL history, if not the least effective, to have started multiple games

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Oh there are been some absolutely brutal QBs but they've only ever been brutal in Chicago and then they leave to go sell insurance.

Peterman played awful and then still found his way onto the Bears roster.

Peterman was awful in Chicago last year and then was brought back.

Why?
He was awful in what, four starts on a terrible Bills team? And he found his way onto this roster as the... Third QB?

You are complaining about a QB that is not expected to make the active roster on game day. That roster spot is always going to be someone who isnt good enough to make the active roster. Someone who failed elsewhere, or never had a chance in the league to showcase their talent.

Boo Hoo. He's still not the worst QB I've watched start games for this team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Racist assholes make it more difficult to enjoy the fact that the Bear may have finally hit on a competent add on college QB with potential. He's signed a 3 year deal at over $900,000 per which also means there was bidding. Sounds like Poles and others really wanted him and makes you wonder why no one drafted him in 7.

Last edited:

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you know that Kurt Warner had a try out with the Bears? He got a spider bite on his arm which infected and couldn't participate.

Wannstedt never followed back up. Then Warner went on to make 3 Superbowl appearances winning 1.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just so you guys know, plenty of guys daniel thought were the worst he ever saw became NFL all pros.

Maybe daniel just revived Peterpans nfl career?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Did you know that Kurt Warner had a try out with the Bears? He got a spider bite on his arm which infected and couldn't participate.

Wannstedt never followed back up. Then Warner went on to make 3 Superbowl appearances winning 1.
So you are saying a fucking spider is the reason the Bears don’t have 3 more Super Bowls?

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Just so you guys know, plenty of guys daniel thought were the worst he ever saw became NFL all pros.

Maybe daniel just revived Peterpans nfl career?
Yeah I honestly do not believe he watches football games.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
How can one forget Rusty Lisch?
Easily...lol.......but I'm going to agree with you......Lisch is the winner of worse QB..........also...do you remember the MNF vs. The Chargers?......Unbelievable how bad a performance that was. I'm not 100% sure about this, but....didn't he have more passing attempts THAN yds? No joke for those who are to young to remember......I'm going from memory, which isn't the most reliable after so many years......lol.....but 24 attempts and 18 ydss...or some crap like that.

Last edited:

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol..........is that a serious statement? Do You have to be from Chicago to be signed by da Bears? btw....I know Akroyd is Canadian......but thanks.
It seems to be the standard lately given that like 6 players from Chicago are on the team.