Rumor floating around on Harbaugh, and screw it. I'm finally ready.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Before we get started and all The Usual Suspects start chirping, no I don't know the validity of the rumor. It's something that's out there right now on Twitter. It's coming from someone who has a track record I don't know. I'm posting it but that's not the point of the thread.

The point is, as tired as I have been over the past decade or so listening to people pounding the table for Harbaugh and being obviously used as a negotiating tactic for him to extract more money from Michigan, I think I'm finally in the camp of saying fuck it, if Harbaugh is interested go get him.

I think that's because of a combination of the rumors out there. Some of the rumors other than that recent one floating about just involve how Harbaugh is getting sabotaged at Michigan and how someone there who is either a high up booster or heavy donator or somehow connected to the higher up Michigan College power structure has a gripe and a grudge against Harbaugh and wants to force him out combined with Michigan allegedly pulling an offer off the table for him, I think I am believing now that he may not actually finish out his contract with Michigan and will be available.

I haven't wanted Harbaugh because with his personality I could never see him lasting long-term with the McCaskeys. But I feel like a guy like Kevin Warren would make a perfect intermediary.

He's been out of the game for a long time but at least he's done it before and been successful.

So if the Stars continue to align for this thing to happen, I don't see me being piss and vinegar like I thought I would be if it happened a few years ago. Screw it, I'm with the meatballs. The Bears have been so awful that I'll take anything that potentially could have positive results...

Last edited:

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For someone who strives to remain objective, you sure do a lot of flip-flopping based on people twatting
That's kind of the definition of objective. Adjusting your opinion as you receive more information. The opposite of objective is picking a side on something and refusing to budge no matter the new information that comes to light.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That's kind of the definition of objective. Adjusting your opinion as you receive more information. The opposite of objective is picking a side on something and refusing to budge no matter the new information that comes to light.
The definition of objective is flip flopping based on internet rumors that he himself admits he can't confirm the validity?

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Exactly. I never understood the idiots who demand people never change their opinions based on the information. To me the people who don't change their opinion based on new information or changing circumstances, but instead demand that people have to stick to their original opinion no matter what are truly morons.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Exactly. I never understood the idiots who demand people never change their opinions based on the information. To me the people who don't change their opinion based on new information or changing circumstances, but instead demand that people have to stick to their original opinion no matter what are truly morons.
You said Harbaugh coming to the bears was something only meatballs want like 2 weeks ago. You truly are a complete moron. @PrideisBears @bamainatlanta @BaBaBlacksheep can you delete this ret@rds account, it's time for his next alt

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What new information has come to light about Harbaughs coaching ability?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now that he’s been found out to be a cheating fraud, THATS the moment you decide you want him???

For serious.

I will admit I let the thought pass through my head after a brutal September, but then that story broke and it's like I remembered that he's not only a raging asshole, but not even that good of a coach.

Wake me up if Baltimore ever decides to move on from his hrother.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For serious.

I will admit I let the thought pass through my head after a brutal September, but then that story broke and it's like I remembered that he's not only a raging asshole, but not even that good of a coach.

Wake me up if Baltimore ever decides to move on from his hrother.

Lol, I swear I finally am willing to join arm in arm with the meatballs, and now they want to go the other direction because their ego won't let them agree with me.

That's the REAL reason they are mad I changed my opinion LOL. Hence one of the many reasons I have what I have under my pic
<-

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lol, I swear I finally am willing to join arm in arm with the meatballs, and now they want to go the other direction because their ego won't let them agree with me.

That's the REAL reason they are mad I changed my opinion LOL. Hence one of the many reasons I have what I have under my pic
<-
Maybe they just changed their mind for the umpteenth time because of recent events. You know, "being objective."