Rumor floating around on Harbaugh, and screw it. I'm finally ready.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If @Mighty Joe Young is one board, then so am I. No joke there. Anyone who has seen my posting history knows that I'm not a big Harbaugh fan.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That’s how bad the Bears fucked up after Lovie.
1. Trestman
2. Fox is was past his prime
3. Nagy
4. Eberflus

Harbaugh looks great against these fuckwits.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
my god, youre dumb as shit. its from a comedy movie, spartard

but please do keep going on, dig that hole of stupidity deeper for yourself!
hahaha spartard is hilarious. I wish you guys could come up with something funny on my name besides dongbears which just doesn't do anything for me.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

Before we get started and all The Usual Suspects start chirping, no I don't know the validity of the rumor. It's something that's out there right now on Twitter. It's coming from someone who has a track record I don't know. I'm posting it but that's not the point of the thread.

The point is, as tired as I have been over the past decade or so listening to people pounding the table for Harbaugh and being obviously used as a negotiating tactic for him to extract more money from Michigan, I think I'm finally in the camp of saying fuck it, if Harbaugh is interested go get him.

I think that's because of a combination of the rumors out there. Some of the rumors other than that recent one floating about just involve how Harbaugh is getting sabotaged at Michigan and how someone there who is either a high up booster or heavy donator or somehow connected to the higher up Michigan College power structure has a gripe and a grudge against Harbaugh and wants to force him out combined with Michigan allegedly pulling an offer off the table for him, I think I am believing now that he may not actually finish out his contract with Michigan and will be available.

I haven't wanted Harbaugh because with his personality I could never see him lasting long-term with the McCaskeys. But I feel like a guy like Kevin Warren would make a perfect intermediary.

He's been out of the game for a long time but at least he's done it before and been successful.

So if the Stars continue to align for this thing to happen, I don't see me being piss and vinegar like I thought I would be if it happened a few years ago. Screw it, I'm with the meatballs. The Bears have been so awful that I'll take anything that potentially could have positive results...
Still a no for me and always will be, only former Bear I feel that way about, too much ego and a personality that will not mesh with NFL players.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Exactly. I never understood the idiots who demand people never change their opinions based on the information. To me the people who don't change their opinion based on new information or changing circumstances, but instead demand that people have to stick to their original opinion no matter what are truly morons.
Thats the definition of moron, you are correct.