Rumor floating around on Harbaugh, and screw it. I'm finally ready.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
That Twitter account has been known to be a fake news account lol
Could you imagine his brain come political season? Sensory overload on Twitter with a the propaganda, fake news, legitimate sources. He must change his mind 30 times per day because @onlyfansbridgette had something riveting to say about Trump.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Could you imagine his brain come political season? Sensory overload on Twitter with a the propaganda, fake news, legitimate sources. He must change his mind 30 times per day because @onlyfansbridgette had something riveting to say about Trump.
Yeah, he does the exact same shit in B & I

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Hey, relax hung men worshiper, sorry I don't give a damn about these things you hold so near and dear.
my god, youre dumb as shit. its from a comedy movie, spartard

but please do keep going on, dig that hole of stupidity deeper for yourself!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You’re talking to a guy who not only washed out of the coast guard but whines about being mocked for favoring togas and little boys

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Doesn't matter where it's from, Dummerdork. It's what you like! Nobody's judging. Just saying it's as expected.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Someone is having a GREAT DAY 👍

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you show us how you do it, it is always best to learn from a master...
If that was supposed to be an insult, the sting of it is softened by the love @HearshotKDS and I have for each other, as he is the one I asked and took it in the spirit in which it was intended

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey there fellow forum members,

I couldn't help but notice that there have been quite a few rumors swirling around lately, and I just had to chime in and share my thoughts. Now, before you jump to any conclusions, please hear me out!

1. Secret Celebrity Romance: So, I heard from a friend who knows someone that a certain famous actor might be secretly dating a pop star. Now, I can't confirm this, but wouldn't it be fascinating if true?
  2. Alien Invasions: Okay, now bear with me on this one. I read a blog post claiming that there's undeniable evidence of extraterrestrial life visiting our planet. It's a wild theory, but, hey, who knows?
  3. Hidden Government Conspiracies: There's always chatter about hidden agendas and government conspiracies. What if there's more to these rumors than we realize?
  4. New Superfood Craze: I stumbled upon a TikTok video saying there's a new superfood that's about to take the world by storm. I can't vouch for its authenticity, but it's intriguing.
  5. Cryptocurrency Billionaires: We've all seen how the world of cryptocurrency can be a rollercoaster. I've heard some whisperings about ordinary folks becoming overnight billionaires in the crypto game. It sounds too good to be true, but who knows?
Remember, these are just rumors, and we should always approach them with a healthy dose of skepticism. But isn't it fun to explore the possibilities and let our imaginations run wild? So, let's discuss and share your thoughts on these rumors, or maybe even spill the beans on some intriguing rumors you've come across lately

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Doesn't matter where it's from, Dummerdork. It's what you like! Nobody's judging. Just saying it's as expected.
yes, i enjoy comedic movies from Trey Parker and Matt Stone(the creators of south park). wowwww, you got me there spartard!!

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

Before we get started and all The Usual Suspects start chirping, no I don't know the validity of the rumor. It's something that's out there right now on Twitter. It's coming from someone who has a track record I don't know. I'm posting it but that's not the point of the thread.

The point is, as tired as I have been over the past decade or so listening to people pounding the table for Harbaugh and being obviously used as a negotiating tactic for him to extract more money from Michigan, I think I'm finally in the camp of saying fuck it, if Harbaugh is interested go get him.

I think that's because of a combination of the rumors out there. Some of the rumors other than that recent one floating about just involve how Harbaugh is getting sabotaged at Michigan and how someone there who is either a high up booster or heavy donator or somehow connected to the higher up Michigan College power structure has a gripe and a grudge against Harbaugh and wants to force him out combined with Michigan allegedly pulling an offer off the table for him, I think I am believing now that he may not actually finish out his contract with Michigan and will be available.

I haven't wanted Harbaugh because with his personality I could never see him lasting long-term with the McCaskeys. But I feel like a guy like Kevin Warren would make a perfect intermediary.

He's been out of the game for a long time but at least he's done it before and been successful.

So if the Stars continue to align for this thing to happen, I don't see me being piss and vinegar like I thought I would be if it happened a few years ago. Screw it, I'm with the meatballs. The Bears have been so awful that I'll take anything that potentially could have positive results...
Warren was Commish of the Big 2, I would think he and Harbaugh have had some type of conversations on 'this and that'. Whether it was cordial, social or football business. I would also think they had to have been at some functions together, of any type,