Rumor floating around on Harbaugh, and screw it. I'm finally ready.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
No dead mother necrophilia jokes this morning?
Thanks for chiming in with another one of your classic non football sick burn posts.
@bamainatlanta
He also designated my post about Harbaugh not being out of the game (he is head coach of Michigan Wolverines) with a dislike notification so obviously he disagrees with actural facts because he is a moron and udder IGNORAMUS!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He also designated my post about Harbaugh not being out of the game (he is head coach of Michigan Wolverines) with a dislike notification so obviously he disagrees with actural facts because he is a moron and udder IGNORAMUS!
He disliked my post questioning why talking about having sex with someone's dead mother wasn't a bannable offense. He also thinks "would of" and "could of" is real English.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

This is right up there with the draft prospect profiles in terms of hilarity.

"QB 'x' is a bust. QB 'y' is going to be great. I've never watched any of them so I have no bias."

I am more shocked this latest opinion change wasn't because of a DBB's tweet but unsurprisingly...
That Twitter account has been known to be a fake news account lol

THIS IS RIGHT UP OP'S ALLEY. QANON NFL RUMORS, LET'S GO!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Exactly. I never understood the idiots who demand people never change their opinions based on the information. To me the people who don't change their opinion based on new information or changing circumstances, but instead demand that people have to stick to their original opinion no matter what are truly morons.
You don't change your mind based on new information. You change your mind based on unverified opinions from Twitter.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Before we get started and all The Usual Suspects start chirping, no I don't know the validity of the rumor. It's something that's out there right now on Twitter. It's coming from someone who has a track record I don't know. I'm posting it but that's not the point of the thread.

The point is, as tired as I have been over the past decade or so listening to people pounding the table for Harbaugh and being obviously used as a negotiating tactic for him to extract more money from Michigan, I think I'm finally in the camp of saying fuck it, if Harbaugh is interested go get him.

I think that's because of a combination of the rumors out there. Some of the rumors other than that recent one floating about just involve how Harbaugh is getting sabotaged at Michigan and how someone there who is either a high up booster or heavy donator or somehow connected to the higher up Michigan College power structure has a gripe and a grudge against Harbaugh and wants to force him out combined with Michigan allegedly pulling an offer off the table for him, I think I am believing now that he may not actually finish out his contract with Michigan and will be available.

I haven't wanted Harbaugh because with his personality I could never see him lasting long-term with the McCaskeys. But I feel like a guy like Kevin Warren would make a perfect intermediary.

He's been out of the game for a long time but at least he's done it before and been successful.

So if the Stars continue to align for this thing to happen, I don't see me being piss and vinegar like I thought I would be if it happened a few years ago. Screw it, I'm with the meatballs. The Bears have been so awful that I'll take anything that potentially could have positive results...
Hey I let poles, Warren and the mccaskeys know that Mighty Joe young of ChiCitySports.com is ready to hire Harbaugh FYI

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I live to entertain.

At least I give more variety than circle jerks and the same fat jokes for 20 years straight. :bearstroll:
You don't give variety. At all. Let me break down exactly why you consistently get shit.

You take a very strong contrarian stance, usually for no other reason than to be contrarian, and it's always littered with absolutes. Then you change direction faster than a fart in a tornado based on a Twitter opinion from accounts that no one ever heard of. In each scenario, you never give any legit reasoning for your opinion, only speaking in platitudes while acting holier than thou. Then you claim to have #calledit even though you sat on both sides of the fence.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Wonder if George this go round would have the stones to announce a Harbaugh hire on the spot or the bears go with political correctness and focus on diversity

hmmmmmmmmm

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder if George this go round would have the stones to announce a Harbaugh hire on the spot or the bears go with political correctness and focus on diversity

hmmmmmmmmm
Senior VP of diversity? OMG. Please tell me the Bears are the only NFL team with such a thing.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No dead mother necrophilia jokes this morning?
Thanks for chiming in with another one of your classic non football sick burn posts.
@bamainatlanta
No unfortunately i chose to be in the non-clown crew so i'm not allowed to talk about family and get away with it.

You're welcome for the burn.

burn.gif