Rumor floating around on Harbaugh, and screw it. I'm finally ready.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Senior VP of diversity? OMG. Please tell me the Bears are the only NFL team with such a thing.

Senior Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion

who knows? but that's one long ass title, must be an important gig. Wonder if her full title fits on her business card, hmmmm

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Lol, I swear I finally am willing to join arm in arm with the meatballs, and now they want to go the other direction because their ego won't let them agree with me.

That's the REAL reason they are mad I changed my opinion LOL. Hence one of the many reasons I have what I have under my pic
<-
You never have an opinion, you just parrot the opinion of whatever some other tard on twitter spits out.

Secondly every single time a Bears coach is looking to be on the way out Harbaugh gets tied to the Bears and every time it nothing comes from it because he aint giving up his college gig anymore to be exposed on the NFL level.

Guarantee in 3ish years when the next Bears coach falls flat another fake twitter account will dupe you into thinking Harbaugh is going to the Bears and you will be parroting the same shit then.

I'm sure if I search back before Flus was hired you were probably circulating the same shit

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Please leave Mighty Joe alone. This Bears organization will make some fans go nuts. I understand.

Yup. We're the Browns.

I'm basically saying fuck it and voting for entertaining nihilism.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's say you're George McCaskey. Despite how much hate he has gotten, you really love your Ryan Pace. But he just has been shit when it comes to picking a coach and his taste in first round picks is debatable bordering on foolish.

Jim Harbaugh knows there is a potential opening coming and has indicated interest, which gets your whole insular "Bearssss" way of doing things vibing.

Of course, to lure him here, he wants power.

While all this is going on, you got Tony Dungy and Bill Polian in your ear telling you to fire Pace for the good of the team.

Of course, you're George fucking McCaskey, the Great Collaborator, still running this fucking joint like its 1955.

Do you think, in your infinite McCaskey wisdom, decide you can have your cake and eat it too?

You give Jim Harbaugh the HC role AND ALL FINAL DECISIONS ON THE ROSTER, meaning he has the final say on what to do and who to draft, which keeps Ryan in check, and then count on Jim to stop giving a fuck by draft rounds 3-4, which gives wheeling and dealing Ryan Pace time to work his late round magic?

By George, you've outsmarted them all again! No way this could end up just like Harbaugh's last stint with the 49ers....... could it???

So what do you all think - Harbaugh with total control of the team, but keep Pace as his GM/Errand Boy...

IF this happened, what do you think?

Unsurprisingly I am right...MJY was parroting this already before Flus was hired

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Baldinger supports the Bears making the move to hire Harbaugh. The Harbaugh talk starts right around the 12 minute mark.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gotta love how he immortalizes his objectivity
and even back then he was flip flopping....i am all for changing your opinion based on new information. But Tubby KFC just parrots whatever twitter handle is showing up in his feed for the day. he has no original thought. He flip flops based off of others and not his own thought out reasons.

I can almost guarantee in a couple weeks he will tell us how hiring Harbaugh would be a bad idea and then link some twitter account as his own thought.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Senior Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion

who knows? but that's one long ass title, must be an important gig. Wonder if her full title fits on her business card, hmmmm
I wonder what her tits look like.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Bears HC would supposedly be his dream job. I don’t think the problem is interest from Harbaugh. I think the problem is whether the McCaskeys would sign off on it.

31 teams probably don’t give a rip about a college scandal, but this is the squeaky clean McCaskeys we’re talking about.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Obviously, I'd be all for it. I just don't expect that will ever happen. I can't see the Bears offering the kind of money it would take to get Harbaugh here, and I don't think they'd be interested in giving him full control over roster decisions, either—assuming that's what he'd want. Not to mention, the Kevin Warren relationship. It doesn't seem feasible, to me.

It's too bad Fangio is locked up with MIA right now, because you could have reunited that SF coaching staff together again in Chicago with Greg Roman coming on board as the OC. Roman is someone I wanted as the Bears HC going back years now. He always gets the most out of his quarterbacks.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No unfortunately i chose to be in the non-clown crew so i'm not allowed to talk about family and get away with it.

You're welcome for the burn.

View attachment 32146
Seems you are still on an emotional high from talking about having sex with my dead mom. My paternal grandfather and grandmother died a few years back, so if you need some more necrophilia burns, they would be relevant for you to use. @bamainatlanta

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Seems you are still on an emotional high from talking about having sex with my dead mom. My paternal grandfather and grandmother died a few years back, so if you need some more necrophilia burns, they would be relevant for you to use. @bamainatlanta
Thank you. I'll keep all options open but leaning towards no right now.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What’s grimly amusing about this is if you asked the OP what he likes about harbaugh as a coach, he couldn’t tell you a fucking thing other than that he liked him in those wrinkle-free chino commercials

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Never heard of him but not surprised you're such an avid follower and huge fan.
im not surprised you lack culture to know whomst that is

try your google machine, it seems to be how you inform yourself on most things anyways

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
im not surprised you lack culture to know whomst that is

try your google machine, it seems to be how you inform yourself on most things anyways
Some butthurt from a Joe Hung superfan.

Yeah, google LMAO. Thing is I don't search those type things that you frequently do.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Some butthurt from a Joe Hung superfan.

Yeah, google LMAO. Thing is I don't search those type things that you frequently do.
you clearly still have no fucking clue who he is or what it is about. if you did, you wouldnt be stating such dumbassery like you currently are.

but hey, leave it to you to speak on things you know nothing about...its your whole schtick

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He’s “keeping tabs” ?

Won’t there be a pretty public announcement if an NFL coach is fired?

We’ll all know. It’s not some secret.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
you clearly still have no fucking clue who he is or what it is about. if you did, you wouldnt be stating such dumbassery like you currently are.

but hey, leave it to you to speak on things you know nothing about...its your whole schtick
Hey, relax hung men worshiper, sorry I don't give a damn about these things you hold so near and dear.