Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Running is a very poor cardio choice, unless it is your chosen sport. For one, it's a repetitive impact on joints and soft tissue. You're better off using an elliptical trainer set to resistance.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
tumblr_m0gj056NK71qarz7wo1_r1_400.gif

On the flip-side, I've never met a man who could out-run a bullet.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I smoked when I ran too.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Running is a very poor cardio choice, unless it is your chosen sport. For one, it's a repetitive impact on joints and soft tissue. You're better off using an elliptical trainer set to resistance.

Cardio in general is meh...

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Cardio in general is meh...

You can get away with not doing it until your metabolism changes, usually at around age 30.

I never touched it until then, didn't need to.

Yeah, it's boring as hell...but necessary for some.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You can get away with not doing it until your metabolism changes, usually at around age 30.

I never touched it until then, didn't need to.

Yeah, it's boring as hell...but necessary for some.

Lmao.. your metabolism doesn't "change". Same concept.. calorie deficit = losing weight.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
You're an educated fool, of course metabolism changes w/age.

Please explain how metabolism "changes" and the biological factors involved. Please explain why cardio is needed to overcome these "changes" in detail again please be very specific and site medical research.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Please explain how metabolism "changes" and the biological factors involved. Please explain why cardio is needed to overcome these "changes" in detail again please be very specific and site medical research.

Fuck you, there's your explanation(since my postings suck...remember?). As people become older their metabolism slows...known fact.

RosettaStoned

Liked Posts:
Fuck you, there's your explanation(since my postings suck...remember?). As people become older their metabolism slows...known fact.

So you did a quick google search and found nothing. Please stop talking out of your ass because I assure you I am not. Weight loss = negative energy balance that is all, dspite whatever metabolism voodoo you think you know.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
So you did a quick google search and found nothing. Please stop talking out of your ass because I assure you I am not. Weight loss = negative energy balance that is all, dspite whatever metabolism voodoo you think you know.

Google?, only use that for stats or back round info on players etc...not a good source for anything else.

Yes, less body fat does speed up overall metabolism.

And when you decide to do some research, will be more than happy to assist.

Cuz you don't know shit, do you really think I can do 10 dragon flags?...only short people can do that shit b/c the weight travels half the distance.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.