Rusney Castillo linked to Cubs, White Sox, others

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I like baseball. Something very few of the countless Cub fans that I've crossed paths with do.

Yeah, and your Sox are just killing the MLB. They got what, a whole 7 more wins. Take away your hot rookie and your record is probably right where the Cubs are. Doesn't that embarrass you? I mean the Cubs are not even trying and they're still about as good as the Sox. LOL!!!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You don't come because you don't care about non cub baseball. Mountains of difference there. But keep making stuff up that I only post negative comments on the Cubs. Never can have enough thanks from the sheep

I have to bash another team to care about Baseball? Now that's just a stupid thing to say! Some Baseball fans have class. I'd try to explain further, but I'm afraid ..... :whoosh:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Because I don't like the White Sox, that means I don't love baseball? Okay.

Personally, I like the Sox. I've never understood why you can't like both teams? It's the fuckin Sox fans which I can't stand, and I can't stand Hawk either. I will relish the day we have a Chicago WS!!! And I will root for my Cubs when it happens!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yeah, and your Sox are just killing the MLB. They got what, a whole 7 more wins. Take away your hot rookie and your record is probably right where the Cubs are. Doesn't that embarrass you? I mean the Cubs are not even trying and they're still about as good as the Sox. LOL!!!
The team that suffered a littany of injuries? Pathetic that we are that many ahead of the Cubs. Take away Rizzo and do you have 30 wins?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I have to bash another team to care about Baseball? Now that's just a stupid thing to say! Some Baseball fans have class. I'd try to explain further, but I'm afraid ..... :whoosh:
Where did I say you have to bash??? Why do you scarecrows like straw so much??? :whoosh:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The team that suffered a littany of injuries? Pathetic that we are that many ahead of the Cubs. Take away Rizzo and do you have 30 wins?

Just pointing out the facts, man. Wut? Did I touch a nerve? Make all the excuses you want, your Sox are not doing much better then the Cubs, and the Cubs are not even trying.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Just pointing out the facts, man. Wut? Did I touch a nerve? Make all the excuses you want, your Sox are not doing much better then the Cubs, and the Cubs are not even trying.
And the Sox are struggling to staff 25 but at least they are trying

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I like the Sox. I've never understood why you can't like both teams? It's the fuckin Sox fans which I can't stand, and I can't stand Hawk either. I will relish the day we have a Chicago WS!!! And I will root for my Cubs when it happens!

My entire dislike of the Sox summed up into one sentence.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Born after 2005 eh?

I'm not sitting here making excuses. I couldn't even watch the Cubs 5 years ago. Talk about poor baseball. But that doesn't mean they're not doing the right thing now. You Sox fans keep clinging to your recent WS, you deserve it. I can't wait until the Cubs win one. Wut will be your fallback argument then?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm not sitting here making excuses. I couldn't even watch the Cubs 5 years ago. Talk about poor baseball. But that doesn't mean they're not doing the right thing now. You Sox fans keep clinging to your recent WS, you deserve it. I can't wait until the Cubs win one. Wut will be your fallback argument then?
None. I never want the Cubs winning one. Nor should any non cub baseball fan. It means their team didn't

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
None. I never want the Cubs winning one. Nor should any non cub baseball fan. It means their team didn't

And there it is..... the Sox fans biggest fear!!! LOL. Why? Cuz you all know it's coming. The Cubs will win, and it will be 100 times bigger then anything the Sox ever did. The Sox will be the piece of shit stepchild team of Chicago. Stick that in your 'Duck snort' and smoke it!