Russell Wilson: Crazy or a really bad guy,

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady did the same with a different type of H2O years ago .... some of you are real fickle about what these professional athletes say, do or advertise.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
blues-brothers-5_288x216.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Tom Brady did the same with a different type of H2O years ago .... some of you are real fickle about what these professional athletes say, do or advertise.
How so? Never heard about Brady and NeuroSafe, but if he endorsed it due to belief, he is either stupid or loony toons, or the more likely, he was paid and then he is just as slimy and morally corrupt.

And as for fickle, I have seen no one extolling the greatness of Tom Brady's character in for like...ever.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Did anyone here defend brady when he did it?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah, them and teenagers. There are so many of them. Hell they bought up 18" pieces of nylon rope for $30 by claiming it improves balance and calling it Phiten.
Surely you can sell them enough tap water at $1.50 a bottle by claiming it allows super human healing speed and calling it Recovery Water to turn a nice profit.

"Hey coach put me back in."
"Billy, you need to go through the concussion protocol"
"Nah coach, I drank 2 Recovery Waters, I'm good. Plus the team needs me. It's the 4th quarter and I promise I can throw the winning TD."
"That's Nice, Billy. Only, you just got elbowed in the head at basketball practice, now sit down."

Not to mention the Rubber bracelets with the hologram sticker on them that they sold for 5 bucks at the kiosk in the mall!

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even remember anyone saying anything at all about Brady about that subject, but maybe someone did, I have no idea.

Russel has been a target of many posters on this board. The reasons why, I have no idea whatsoever as the guy is nothing short of a winner on the field. Discussion about his play is totally fair game, whether you like him or dislike him. But the rest IMO is just junk and has no value whatsoever when discussing athletes as players. However some posters will now introduce this as another concrete fact as to why Wilson is overrated. "He must be nuts, he believes bubbles in the water makes him heal faster" .... this is what the MB has become.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Meh, this is just an athlete following the money. You guys are lying if you think you wouldn't do the same. Make what you can, while you can. Unless he really believes it. Then he'd just be a fucking nutjob.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't even remember anyone saying anything at all about Brady about that subject, but maybe someone did, I have no idea.

Russel has been a target of many posters on this board. The reasons why, I have no idea whatsoever as the guy is nothing short of a winner on the field. Discussion about his play is totally fair game, whether you like him or dislike him. But the rest IMO is just junk and has no value whatsoever when discussing athletes as players. However some posters will now introduce this as another concrete fact as to why Wilson is overrated. "He must be nuts, he believes bubbles in the water makes him heal faster" .... this is what the MB has become.

You have a very weird "Robert De Niro in The Fan" type vibe going on with Russell Wilson.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

That is some solid info.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have a very weird "Robert De Niro in The Fan" type vibe going on with Russell Wilson.

I just find it hilarious how the old pro Cutler crowd are mainly the Wilson bashers. I also don't really post that much anymore, so sorry strike one.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
How was Wilson's body language when discussing it?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Meh, this is just an athlete following the money. You guys are lying if you think you wouldn't do the same.
I discourage patients every day from procedures that I make more money on because they are poor candidates for that procedure. I don't think that is special, that is just how a person should be. On the other hand, I SMH daily when people come in and describe previous experiences with other doctors, knowing certain tests they have run on them is more about paying for their new shiny piece of equipment then the need or benefit it has to the patient.

I try to live by the idea that I treat everyone as if they were my mother of father.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think steve young was a great qb back in the day but i think mormonism is a cult. Am i not allowed to discuss his or wilson's religion when they introduce it as a topic of discussion because football?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just find it hilarious how the old pro Cutler crowd are mainly the Wilson bashers. I also don't really post that much anymore, so sorry strike one.

But you come out of the woodwork when Wilson is mentioned. :thinking: I'm going to start calling you Gil.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't you have a code of ethics and such that force you to do that? Let's not compare doctor types to professional athletes, it's not exactly apples to apples.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

They're just envious that a QB with a great D, great RB, shitty Oline, and no All-Pro WR can actually be an elite QB.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I discourage patients every day from procedures that I make more money on because they are poor candidates for that procedure. I don't think that is special, that is just how a person should be. On the other hand, I SMH daily when people come in and describe previous experiences with other doctors, knowing certain tests they have run on them is more about paying for their new shiny piece of equipment then the need or benefit it has to the patient.

I try to live by the idea that I treat everyone as if they were my mother of father.

If all you had to do was say a few words for a few hundred thousand, maybe a cool mil, that ultimately had no repercussions on anything, you wouldn't do it? I mean, do you think the doctors that examine younger players are going to be like, "Oh, you had nanobubbles? Good to go then."

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone remember when BU went to an interview pre SB with a Vitamin Water hat ... It ends up he was paid all along.