Russell Wilson: Crazy or a really bad guy,

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I said pro Cutler crowd, I didn't realize that would set off your bat phone, my bad.

Fanboy, pro Cutler. It's all the same to those who don't have a decent stance. You seem to be a Wilson fanboy though

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
wow so promoting a product makes him a bad guy?

i swear man..this board

Nope. The irrational defending of its non existing medical healing ability is why he is receiving backlash but this from all the pro Cutler people only, which somehow grew since his comments

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now now. Let the meatball be.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
None, it was a publicity stunt. Jesus you guys are stunned cunts, holy fuck!!!
No your comparing a guy acting as a paid spokesperson and a guy that claims a new version of Gatorade cures concussions and torn ACLs is just dumb, to put it nicely. But I was trying to avoid insults.

Maybe you are having a problem seeing with Wilsons spunk in your eyes.

There, Is it more fun when we act like children ?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Get your Wilson laughs in now. He will be having an MVP season, even has a couple of guys to throw to now. I dread week 3 for us, by FAR the toughest game on our schedule.

And with his new drink protecting him from injury, he can go all out!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No your comparing a guy acting as a paid spokesperson and a guy that claims a new version of Gatorade cures concussions and torn ACLs is just dumb, to put it nicely. But I was trying to avoid insults.

Wilson is saving his jesus juice for marriage. That's concussion cure water in your eyes

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oh please, you were comparing professional athlete endorcements to your "code" of ethics as a "doctor".

All I'm saying is that this is a whole bunch of nothing, but your thread title says otherwise.

PS - M Lynch thinks he needs skittles to play better .... Sometimes these guys are wierd or odd dudes, it is what it is.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Get your Wilson laughs in now. He will be having an MVP season, even has a couple of guys to throw to now. I dread week 3 for us, by FAR the toughest game on our schedule.
LOL.

Looks like you needed a few cases of Recovery Water a while back.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh please, you were comparing professional athlete endorcements to your "code" of ethics as a "doctor".

All I'm saying is that this is a whole bunch of nothing, but your thread titis says otherwise.

PS - M Lynch thinks he needs skittles to play better .... Sometimes these guys are wierd or odd dudes, it is what it is.
Endorsing is quite a bit different then saying it cures significant potential life long injuries, how do you not get that?

If he had stock in it and said it makes him run faster or throw farther, he would just be a lying shill, once you start claiming miraculous unsubstantiated medical benefits you cross a line. Especially when his target audience is 12-20 year olds that are naive enough to believe that shit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just because you are a scared quivering pussy doesn't mean we all have to live in fear. We have a secret weapon. A DC who has gone into epic battles with the Hawks before. Fangio knows exactly how their offense works, exactly what it takes to slow it down and what they will do in trickery. His intimate sharing of sweaty bed sheets with them to me makes it less dangerous than certain trap games. It's a neutralizer. I'm not saying they aren't the best team in the league, but our DC already as is prepared as any human on the planet to face them, has reviewed thousands of hours of tape probably,

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL.

Looks like you needed a few cases of Recovery Water a while back.

Please explain. Right now the odds to win MVP in the NFL looks like this:

1) Andrew Luck
2) Aaron Rodgers
3) Peyton Manning
4) Russell Wilson
4) Adrian Peterson
4) Ben Roethlisberger

So he's 4th choice in the betting right now out of about 1500 in the NFL.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because you are a scared quivering pussy doesn't mean we all have to live in fear. We have a secret weapon. A DC who has gone into epic battles with the Hawks before. Fangio knows exactly how their offense works, exactly what it takes to slow it down and what they will do in trickery. His intimate sharing of sweaty bed sheets with them to me makes it less dangerous than certain trap games. It's a neutralizer. I'm not saying they aren't the best team in the league, but our DC already as is prepared as any human on the planet to face them, has reviewed thousands of hours of tape probably,

You need a bong hit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please explain. Right now the odds to win MVP in the NFL looks like this:

1) Andrew Luck
2) Aaron Rodgers
3) Peyton Manning
4) Russell Wilson
4) Adrian Peterson
4) Ben Roethlisberger

So he's 4th choice in the betting right now out of about 1500 in the NFL.
i agree it's mostly a 2 horse race with Wilson, Luck due to wins losses perception and likely numbers. The Denver offense is designed to turn manning into manager. Steelers not legit. Vikings not ready or mature. Rodgers could sneak in talks if his numbers remain steady and he would deserve it, but he has sure lost a lot of weapons in last 4 years. Wilson sure to have the wins and perception. My hunch would be this is Lucks time though and no excuses for Wilson with locket and graham.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
i agree it's mostly a 2 horse race with Wilson, Luck due to wins losses perception and likely numbers. The Denver offense is designed to turn manning into manager. Steelers not legit. Vikings not ready or mature. Rodgers could sneak in talks if his numbers remain steady and he would deserve it, but he has sure lost a lot of weapons in last 4 years. Wilson sure to have the wins and perception. My hunch would be this is Lucks time though and no excuses for Wilson with locket and graham.

How was ur recent spirit journey?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are all over it, and I agree. I think Luck wins it, unless Seattle goes 15-1 or something like that.