Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If all you had to do was say a few words for a few hundred thousand, maybe a cool mil, that ultimately had no repercussions on anything, you wouldn't do it? I mean, do you think the doctors that examine younger players are going to be like, "Oh, you had nanobubbles? Good to go then."

You don't think a high school kid that has a mild undetected concussion and would possibly think drinking a $3 bottle of Recovery Water would make him good to go the next game, is a repercussion?

Ask the Seaus, Duersons and Belchers if they agree.

As for me, having never been in the situation it would be impossible to say. Or at least say and have any of you believe.

I would hope that if a contact lens company came to me and offered me a $1M to advocate contact lens wear by patients that have contraindications to any contact lens wear, and with zero evidence that it was safe to do so, I would refuse.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is a clear ripoff of Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring water, and its FREE! :lol:

[video=youtube;_2DmyD3hXGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2DmyD3hXGk[/video]

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Anyone remember when BU went to an interview pre SB with a Vitamin Water hat ... It ends up he was paid all along.
What unsubstantiated potential life altering miracles did he claim it performed?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh, this is just an athlete following the money. You guys are lying if you think you wouldn't do the same. Make what you can, while you can. Unless he really believes it. Then he'd just be a fucking nutjob.

I usually agree with you but there's no amount of money that could get me to say that enhanced water will prevent or minimize concussions if I were able to do so in any influential sort of way.

I'm fine with chasing a buck and harmless energy drink propaganda but this borders on criminal if he's not just that delusional.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You don't think a high school kid that has a mild undetected concussion and would possibly think drinking a $3 bottle of Recovery Water would make him good to go the next game, is a repercussion?

Ask the Seaus, Duersons and Belchers if they agree.

C'mon man. That kid isn't going to tell either way if it keeps him in the game. I know most of us played organized sports at some point. Did you ever want to come out? I used to get pissed as fuck. Can;t put something like that on Wilson being a company shill.

As for me, having never been in the situation it would be impossible to say. Or at least say and have any of you believe.

I would hope that if a contact lens company came to me and offered me a $1M to advocate contact lens wear by patients that have contraindications to any contact lens wear, and with zero evidence that it was safe to do so, I would refuse.

Completely different situation. You'd still be held accountable if something goes wrong for your patient. I'm talking that if you were a highly recognized athlete, you wouldn't just promote the product for the cash? I know most of us would like to think we hold ourselves to higher standards, but 99.9% would sell out in a heartbeat.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's a stupid statement but Wilson has been making a lot of them lately. Maybe it's actually holy water that he got from God?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I usually agree with you but there's no amount of money that could get me to say that enhanced water will prevent or minimize concussions if I were able to do so in any influential sort of way.

I'm fine with chasing a buck and harmless energy drink propaganda but this borders on criminal if he's not just that delusional.

Meh, Wilson's an idiot if he believes that, a shill if he doesn't. That still doesn't eliminate personal responsibility, and you guys are still eliminating the doctors that have an obligation to their patient. I'm going to assume that, in this day and age of safety, there is someone on the sidelines for most games to recognize this shit. I mean, hell, even the kids playing in the park aren't going to be able to hide the symptoms for very long.

Any mild injury that goes unrecognized isn't going to be disclosed by the injured party if they weren't planning on revealing it in the first place. The water isn't going to make a difference. Maybe some asshat buys the water thinking it will help him, but I highly doubt it's going to change a course of action he was going to take regardless.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he is suggesting it cured his acute injury. He didn't refer to the longstanding type mental defect/delusion you suffer from. You should email him and see if it fixes that too. Also ask what it's affects on MMR are. It probably could solve the vaccination debate as well.

You're stupid.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just find it hilarious how the old pro Cutler crowd are mainly the Wilson bashers. I also don't really post that much anymore, so sorry strike one.

I find it funnier that instead of a decent argument you have to resort to "fanboy" name calling. I don't think being a fan of Cutler has anything to do with Wilson's dumb, money grabbing comment.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pointing out logical fallacy is not trolling. You know as well as I do that your comparison was weak.

Comparing a couple publicity stunts, by professional athletes. Nobody knew what vitamin water was before that day and nobody knew whatever name this water was before today. Both were greatly successful at generating a buzz or publicity.

#missionaccomplished

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Claiming a beverage repairs brain damage is a whole lot worse than wearing a hat

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it funnier that instead of a decent argument you have to resort to "fanboy" name calling. I don't think being a fan of Cutler has anything to do with Wilson's dumb, money grabbing comment.

I said pro Cutler crowd, I didn't realize that would set off your bat phone, my bad.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
wow so promoting a product makes him a bad guy?

i swear man..this board

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I found out about vitamin water from that 50 cent commercial they repeated to death. Didn't even know urlacher endorsed it