CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
better sure. But we’d be right where we are at still. Complaining about the offense

Thats unknown. You can't say something would be one way, with no evidence, just to try and support your views

What we do know is that Pat Mahomes is 100 times the QB Trubisky is

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Mitch doesn’t turn it over like jones. Sam Darnold is in a bad situation just like Mitch.
The fact that you think a HOF QB can come in here and be successful says a lot about your understanding of NFL football.

the defenses in the NFL don’t take weeks off. This isn’t college. If you have a bad offense, defenses expose it. No QB outside of Wilson can create offense here.

Lots of QBs would have more success than him here, or anywhere.

My guess is that you hardly even watch NFL football.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Wow.

They went after Nagy hard. Sort of crazy for a national broadcast group to be that pointed.

There's a lot of NFL story lines they could be running with, so for them to latch onto this one and be so harsh I'm assuming they are pissed about it and confident they are right.

It would be nice if ownership took this approach

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Thats unknown. You can't say something would be one way, with no evidence, just to try and support your views

What we do know is that Pat Mahomes is 100 times the QB Trubisky is

what we also know is Trubisky walked into the shittiest organization in the NFL offensively. Had no support from day 1, had 2 first round picks traded to fix the defense instead of help him. Has the worst line in football. Worst TE

Mahommes had an offensive juggernaut as a HC, 2 great tackles, solid receivers and an elite TE.

Doesn’t shock me that you can’t understand how this works.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
except Mitch can scramble and extend plays.

it’s not famed mobility, it’s literally there. Foles backs up into sacks. He’s a fucking statue. That doesn’t work behind a terrible oline.
Tell me again like you did all offseason how this offense is really going to click now we have graham and kmet lol.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what we also know is Trubisky walked into the shittiest organization in the NFL offensively. Had no support from day 1, had 2 first round picks traded to fix the defense instead of help him. Has the worst line in football. Worst TE

Mahommes had an offensive juggernaut as a HC, 2 great tackles, solid receivers and an elite TE.

Doesn’t shock me that you can’t understand how this works.

how good was KC before Mahomes? how much super bowls did this offensive juggernaut win?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rex Ryan's argument is Mitch was 3-0. I haven't watched ESPN(outside of MNF) for 6 years for a good reason.

They essentially think Nagy should put Mitch back in and cater the offense to his strengths. Yeah, no thanks ESPN.
Its sad that is all you heard.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
how good was KC before Mahomes? how much super bowls did this offensive juggernaut win?

Andy Reid literally was considered the best coach never to win a Super Bowl.

You must not remember when he was with the eagles.

he built the chiefs offense, then he got a QB.

we got a QB and never built the offense.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Andy Reid literally was considered the best coach never to win a Super Bowl.

You must not remember when he was with the eagles.

he built the chiefs offense, then he got a QB.

we got a QB and never built the offense.

so youre proving my point even further

Mahomes got the ringless wonder a ring, finally

does Mitch get Reid a ring? the answer is no

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone knows that Nagy is complete garbage except the Bears.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
so youre proving my point even further

Mahomes got the ringless wonder a ring, finally

does Mitch get Reid a ring? the answer is no

Ringless wonder?

he’d been to a super bowl before.

Does Mitch? The answer is he’d be a lot better if he were drafted by the chiefs. He actually looked great in his first playoff game.

Nagy really sucks at playcalling for his players. He thinks his offense was already drafted when in fact he has like 3 maybe 4 solid offensive players. The Chiefs have all 11 including the coach.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it sad that i really dont care?
U cared enough to comment, so I figured u would have watched the others takes. They were spot on....I believe u feel about Nagy they way they do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
U cared enough to comment, so I figured u would have watched the others takes. They were spot on....I believe u feel about Nagy they way they do.
"You cared enough to comment" is so boring. I was replying to you that i dont care if that's all i got from the video.

Just calling Rex Ryan out for the dumb shit that he is. Ancient thinking about wins-losses. But i can go on about Rexs comments. He essentially calls Mitch a starter and Foles a backup. Wrong. He says Nagy won COY because of Mitchs play. WRONG. When Rex finally finishes a sentence, which is few and far between, nothing accurate comes out of his mouth.

We may agree on some things about Nagy but not entirely. And honestly, i barely listened to Ryan Clark and Dan Orlovsky after Rex set the table for more lowest common denominator ESPN sports talk.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Week One: Mitch isn't good for most the game and then explodes in 4th Q against bad team, Bears win because Detroit screws up last drive.

Week Two: Mitch gets it going early and then shuts down, Bears hold off bad team.

Week Three: Mitch is replaced and completely outplayed by Foles who saves the game that Mitch was going to lose.

All against bottom 1/3 teams.

Mitch blows. Foles blows. No point in going back now.
Why is it that Mitch exploded in the 4th quarter? Do you think it was he finally shock the rust off or do you think it was the play calling?
They were constant playoff contenders who could ball with the Steelers and the Patriots with Alex Smith.

2015 wildcard
30 Chiefs(Alex Smith) vs 0 Texans ( another stacked team who went to the playoffs with Hoyer and Weeden)
2015 Divisional Round
20 Chiefs vs 27 Pats
Bears finished last place in the NFCN at 6-10

1st Round Bye Divisional Round lost to the Steelers
BTW Texans also went to the playoffs again at 9-7
Bears finished last place at 3-13

Chiefs Went to the playoffs 3 straight years before Mahomes started
Texans finished 4-12 after Watson was drafted and started 7 games
Bears finished 5-11 after Mitch was drafted and started 12 games

So yeah the Chief and Texans were both teams that could win with any QB before drafting their Stud QBs..

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Why is it that Mitch exploded in the 4th quarter? Do you think it was he finally shock the rust off or do you think it was the play calling?

They were constant playoff contenders who could ball with the Steelers and the Patriots with Alex Smith.

2015 wildcard
30 Chiefs(Alex Smith) vs 0 Texans ( another stacked team who went to the playoffs with Hoyer and Weeden)
2015 Divisional Round
20 Chiefs vs 27 Pats
Bears finished last place in the NFCN at 6-10

1st Round Bye Divisional Round lost to the Steelers
BTW Texans also went to the playoffs again at 9-7
Bears finished last place at 3-13

Chiefs Went to the playoffs 3 straight years before Mahomes started
Texans finished 4-12 after Watson was drafted and started 7 games
Bears finished 5-11 after Mitch was drafted and started 12 games

So yeah the Chief and Texans were both teams that could win with any QB before drafting their Stud QBs..

Imagine being in a actual position to make decisions and having to argue with someone like spitta... He’d stand on the table for QB after QB and neglect everything else expecting it to all magically come together.