Schmitz: Getsy Made it Obvious

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He had 3 penalties and struggled; 1 was declined.
He also gives way too much ground, lets the pocket get consistently collapsed, which makes it difficult on Fields…. but yet if he holds the block, despite giving up huge ground, he does not get a negative as a grade.

This is why stats don’t tell the whole story.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He also gives way too much ground, lets the pocket get consistently collapsed, which makes it difficult on Fields…. but yet if he holds the block, despite giving up huge ground, he does not get a negative as a grade.

The issue was not the bookends sunday, it was the interior.

All 3 of them sucked terribly.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
The issue was not the bookends yesterday, it was the interior.

All 3 of them sucked terribly.
I agree…. it was inside…. and out. The whole line played poorly. The rook gets a bit of a pass but I am tired of seeing Braxton get shoved into Fields, while still maintaining a passing grade as a blocker because he somehow held the block while effectively sacking our QB.

—— disclaimer: Not being literal

Time for Poles’ pet project to catch some heat too

msadows

Liked Posts:
I agree…. it was inside…. and out. The whole line played poorly. The rook gets a bit of a pass but I am tired of seeing Braxton get shoved into Fields, while still maintaining a passing grade as a blocker because he somehow held the block while effectively sacking our QB.

Time for Poles’ pet project to catch some heat too

He’s an agile tackle, his strength isn’t the bull rush. That’s okay, because he can work around it and clearly looks a bit improved in that department.

He gets pushed back, it’s on fields to step up. But fields can’t because his interior is garbage.

I’m not seeing what you are in his tape. The bull rush still poses an issue, but he stood up to it for the most part.

If Braxton plays that way all season he likely is the future of the bears for a long time.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, wright struggled but looked great in the run game. Tackles should be set. All of our guards are trash and we have no center.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Schmitz: Kyle Shanahan Made it Obvious​

only thing i needed to watch was the nfc championship 49ers vs Eagles when Purdy went down.

That 49er offense sure looked OBVIOUS when Purdy was lost for the game, lul.

With the weapons the 49ers have, McCaffrey, Ayuk, Kittle, Deebo, you'd think it be easy for genius Shanahan to draw up a basic game just to get the ball in their hands. But yet that offense looked OBVIOUS and got rekt by the eagles

history of bears football the big elephant in the room has always been one particular position . . .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Getsy was going with a "horizontal" game plan. I wonder he was doing meth when he came up with this game plan.
Moore and Mooney were hardly utilized

You were right all along about Getsy @run and shoot but the haters won’t admit it!

I really think Greg Roman should be brought in as an advisor if he’s unemployed. Then give him the OC job in the off-season.

I'm good with Roman. He has the experience. Get him in here.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bingo. PFF is trash when it comes to ranking offensive linemen

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, wright struggled but looked great in the run game. Tackles should be set. All of our guards are trash and we have no center.

The Bears not drafting a center was the number one concern I had after this year's draft

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Wonder how many rollouts Getsy called to help Field and the line? I didn't see any, even though Fields throws nice ball on the run.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just watched some of the TB-Vikes highlights. The interior of the OL is going to be hilariously outmatched.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Damn another post showing how big of an idiot you are.

The dude wasn't announcing anything or declaring anything. He was just saying he hopes that his play in preseason carries over to the regular season. It's the same thing any of us would say.

Not only are your takes trash you don't even know how to read somebody's take. Man you are straight dumpster fire.

No he was creating a narrative to protect the decision to trade for Claypool. No one else worth their salt made a similar report. Look at the verbage of the tweet "it sounds like"

His "report" comes from another illegitimate reporter

This is how the narratives form that y'all fall for hook line and sinker. Then you spend countless hours screaming at me telling me I'm the idiot that Justin Fields isn't that bad. Then Justin Fields steps on the field and plays as bad a he always has.

Then they create a new narrative. The new narrative is that Green Bay knew what plays were coming therefore it's his fault and not Justin Fields.

Listen to Hub Arkush today, the Bears took the entirety of training camp off. Same thing over on ESPN the real reporters are talking about how there was so little activity in camp. People that were there are calling out the Bears for not being prepared because there was so little work done in camp. People that were there are calling out Justin Fields for only looking good in one on ones or seven on sevens.

This two year tenure from Ryan Poles may be worse than Phil Emery and Marc Trestman's two year tenure.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Getsy was going with a "horizontal" game plan. I wonder he was doing meth when he came up with this game plan.
Moore and Mooney were hardly utilized

You were right all along about Getsy @run and shoot but the haters won’t admit it!

Well....it hurts to be right about this. ? Why? cause it's yet another added glitch toward our goal of
making it to another SB win. Let's hope we can show up and show out vs the Bucs this coming Sun ? ?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
No, he is more like John Fox part II
That would actually be pretty ok. A lot of people forget how epically bad the Bears roster was during the Fox regime, but he had the team play as well as anyone could have reasonably expected. His teams were always prepared and played hard too. Ironically, he prob would have led the bears deeper in the playoffs than nag-bag in 2018.