Shane Doan?

supraman

Liked Posts:
Say what you want about Kruger, but he works hard every shift on the ice. I can only imagine what he's doing off the ice to get better. Does he have the flashy skill that others have? No. But he's got great hockey sense and is willing to take the puck to the net, unlike some of our forwards.

I'll wait another season or two before I consider him a flop.

Pass. trade him for a bag of used dicks for all I care.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1 year, maybe. Other than that? Lets try not to get more that fit Q's Geriatric Squad.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jackass thinks they offered multiple years, lucrative bonus ect...... God I hope not. I like Doan but not on a multi-year overpayment type of signing.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
well if he thinks that, it's a done deal not to happen.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
I'll give Kruger another two years to develop just like Stalberg, bother very young and similar experience. Frolik still has some late stage development to go through, never ben on a team he has to work for his minutes like ours compared to his Florida days. He'll earn it eventually, he needs to catch his playoff lightning.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jackass thinks they offered multiple years, lucrative bonus ect...... God I hope not. I like Doan but not on a multi-year overpayment type of signing.

McD with a McSplash............... it is coming, I feel it.

I here Kerry's slapshot is not too shabby but he prefers the days of old wood sticks.

R K

McD with a McSplash............... it is coming, I feel it.

I here Kerry's slapshot is not too shabby but he prefers the days of old wood sticks.

Fuck the splash if this happens it will mean Stan maybe can be a "REAL GM". Instantly improves this team and fills a missing nitch of top six PHYSICAL FORWARD. If that happens then SAAD makes the team to fill the LW slot.

R K

I'd take him for two years. Or three if it keeps the Cap hit down. Doan-Toews-Kane ... Would be an unreal line. Then you could have Saad-Sharp-Hossa

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll give Kruger another two years to develop just like Stalberg

Stalberg is a UFA after this upcoming season. He may continue his development with another another team after this season. If not sooner.

I'd take him for two years. Or three if it keeps the Cap hit down. Doan-Toews-Kane ... Would be an unreal line. Then you could have Stalberg-Sharp-Hossa

Corrected. I absolutely agree with your Doan assessment. Shit, I'd take an overpayment for him... 3 years at 5+.

Don't underestimate the value of contract years. Specifically Stalberg and Bickell as UFA's.

R K

Stalberg is a UFA after this upcoming season. He may continue his development with another another team after this season. If not sooner.

Corrected. I absolutely agree with your Doan assessment. Shit, I'd take an overpayment for him... 3 years at 5+.

Don't underestimate the value of contract years. Specifically Stalberg and Bickell as UFA's.

I honestly can't believe anyone who wouldn't. While not a LW he brings exactly what this team needs.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
tumblr_m6xjt1Rq9s1qers69o1_500.gif

_________________________________^Cap____________________________

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eastern Conference team has offered Shane Doan 4 years 30 mil. Fuck that sounds like a Glen Sather contract.......... the only thing we know is that it was NOT the Flyers.

Welcome to broadway..... I guess.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Eastern Conference team has offered Shane Doan 4 years 30 mil. Fuck that sounds like a Glen Sather contract.......... the only thing we know is that it was NOT the Flyers.

Welcome to broadway..... I guess.

Enjoy mystery Eastern team. That's waaaay to high for Doan. Actually it makes me want to barf and start hating the NHL.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Ummm... what is that a E 345345234.

That's an impossible rumor. I get 4 years maybe, but I can say 100% no way he's getting 7.5 mil cap hit for 4 years. Not even torana counts that high.

Ton

Liked Posts:
$7.5M for a guy who might net 50-60 points during the regular season and then drop off his production in the playoffs? Not to mention, you're paying him for the twilight of his career. No thanks if true, and I'll believe it when I see it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
DO NOT PUT IT PAST THE RANGERS!!!!!

Remember that guy Scott Gomez? Yea........... 7.3 mil.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah? Gomez was 27 at the time. and it was for 7 years. Meaning his contract will still end before the age Doan is now.