SHEA McCLELLIN....OFFICIALLY A BUST !!!!

Bears Troll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He looked like a deer in headlights tonight....horrible pass coverage....not a great run stopper either. Very disappointed with Emery wasting a pick on this clown.

This idiot even lost weight and looks sooooooooooo small.

BUST :mad:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He missed a lot of tackles tonight

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
entire linebacker corps is ass other than briggs and somewhat williams

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Would it be fair to say that in essence he's a rookie playing NFL linebacker for the first time? It will be hard for Emery to give up on his 1st pick, Bostic playing like an idiot tonight might help Shea..

Bears Troll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like were going to be extremely thin on linebackers again this year....so sad ......even Bostic looks sub-par.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How did. Green look? Didn't get to see game.

Bears Troll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would it be fair to say that in essence he's a rookie playing NFL linebacker for the first time? It will be hard for Emery to give up on his 1st pick, Bostic playing like an idiot tonight might help Shea..

Yes....BUT he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I understand there is a learning curve but he's not ready to be a starter.....unfortunately Bostic looks like he will be a head case with all his late and illegal hits. I feel sorry for Briggs......Urlach is probably laughing his a$$ off.

bearmania34

Liked Posts:

lol nothing is going to help Shea he is horrible tonight if anybody it will help Greene.

malcore

Shea's got a lot on his mind, what with the Hesterectomy scandal and all. There's still 5 or 6 spots on D he hsan't tried yet, and the LS looked pretty shaky tonight.

He'll beast when ready.

Last edited:

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Yes....BUT he looks like he doesn't want to be there. I understand there is a learning curve but he's not ready to be a starter.....unfortunately Bostic looks like he will be a head case with all his late and illegal hits. I feel sorry for Briggs......Urlach is probably laughing his a$$ off.
Well, he's got the rest of camp and 3 games to show he wants to be an NFL player, if not Emery's got to cut his loss.

Bears Troll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I honestly thought he would play good at LB.....he obviously didn't show that on the field. I wanted this to work out for Emery but it looks like he needs to ship him out for a pick (I remember the Pats wanted him....so you never know)

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, playing the Eagles in the first preseason game is a big test of any linebacker corps. Those guys come at you fast and hard and if they ever get competent they could be dangerous. There is no sit back and see what is developing. Chip Kelly's teams can make a lot of linebackers look silly if they have decent players. I saw Oregon make some really good defenses look pretty bad. So I am willing to think that maybe this could be a good thing for our linebacker corps.

This was a good learing experience for both Bostic and McClellin. I am waiting to see how well they play against a more traditional offense. If the look dazed and confused against more traditional teams then we have a problem.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
Yep. Official. Front page of the Bears website now.

n8boz

Liked Posts:
You can't call him a bust yet. He had a few solid reads. I was expecting the worst though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk