SHEA McCLELLIN....OFFICIALLY A BUST !!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Greg Gabriel, who was a professional NFL scout and worked for the Bears and left the organization prior to McClellin being selected, was unbiased in saying that Shea is coming along and that he has the tools to succeed at the position.

Nick80

Haven't seen enough of Vareen to say much of anything, I'm fine with Mills & always have been, & I'd rather even see Bostic in there as the SAM LB than McClellin. Vareen is a rookie, Mills is second year player that did show signs of upside, & Bostic is a second year LB that didn't';t get time to develop. Your being ridiculous. Saying a kid isn't playing good football, because he isn't, & stating you don't believe McClellin isn't a good football player at the pro level has absolutely nothing to do with "sharpening knives".

This is football message board, if you can't handle members talking about football players on a football team, good or bad, on a football board, about a game that is give & take, where players do fail, feeling are hurt, that is based on black & white outcomes like winning & losing, you could always take your act of stating generalizations, & posting gifs over to facebook.

McCllelin playing poorly at DE for two seasons being a first round pick was one thing, there really wasn't a better option behind him. Now he's a playing a position where there are better options below him on the depth chart, & those options are going to make critical mistakes so they need those reps being wasted on McClellin. If you can't see & accept what McClellin is at the pro level I don't know what to tell you. You can always ignore my posts if bothers you that much.

Seeing McClellin on the field at the pro level is just sad at this point, & reminds me of this....

[video=youtube;W4DKLqnyBAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ[/video]

P.s - before I forget -

tumblr_inline_mz4awf6t7O1s2e3mn.gif

Nick80

Greg Gabriel, who was a professional NFL scout and worked for the Bears and left the organization prior to McClellin being selected, was unbiased in saying that Shea is coming along and that he has the tools to succeed at the position.

Yeah but, what about everyone else? What about the words HHM? WHAT ABOUT THE WORDS?!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It is? Only because you and a few others like old ruffshod over there keep fucking going on and on about it. A failed first round pick. Holy fucking shit. I look forward to the day your fine self and others make it onto the staffs of NFL teams and keep pulling gold fucking eggs out your arseholes. I mean, it's that fucking easy, isn't it?

Fuckgaggledness.
Hahaha i think the people that are beating the dead horse are the ones that constantly talk about Shea being a first round bust.......it happens and it's happened to every single team in the NFL.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Greg Gabriel said McClellin didn't look nearly as bad as everyone is saying he looked, so there's that...
I didn't see it either. He didn't look great but he definitely didn't look as bad as the Shea haters on here are saying he did.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hmmmmmm who do i wanna listen to?? Football people that are in and around the game or the couch GM's who try soooo hard to sound like they know the true ins and outs of the game but really just know what they see on their tv's and computers?? It's pretty obvious what we all see of Shea that he's gonna have a huge hill to climb to win a starting job but give the kid a chance to change our minds cause none of us know if he can do it or not yet.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
That's why Emory isn't worried

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I'm willing to give him a few more preseason games.
He won't make the team if he keeps playing like this. If Bears have some balls they need to swallow there pride and cut the first round pick and replace him with somebody who is more useful.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Good thing for DVR. Shea couldn't even bring down Sproles with a Bear hug on him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Good thing for DVR. Shea couldn't even bring down Sproles with a Bear hug on him.

Sproles is obnoxious. I think it's more-so the fact he's been to like 8 teams since the Chargers. he just springs up everywhere. and seemingly, is successful everywhere he goes.

Shea must be made of jello or something.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One fucking game at LB. Watched again and he didn't look bad or good. One game.

One fucking preseason game at LB. Remember when everyone was ecstatic over him for the sack he got against SD last preseason?

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Anyone acting like they can judge a players performance based on a TV broadcast is foolish. We have no idea where he was suppose to be in coverage and just seeing him run into the shot to tackle a player tells you nothing.

Nick80

Anyone acting like they can judge a players performance based on a TV broadcast is foolish. We have no idea where he was suppose to be in coverage and just seeing him run into the shot to tackle a player tells you nothing.

.. yeah but internet and pixelated coverage man, it's the rage.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Are you sure you watched the game cause he didn't have a bear hug on him and he was actually being blocked backwards on the play but i do think he should of made the tackle. You say some silly shit.
By the way Shea did get credit for that tackle.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Are you sure you watched the game cause he didn't have a bear hug on him and he was actually being blocked backwards on the play but i do think he should of made the tackle. You say some silly shit.
He is a million dollar athlete who had two hand on the midget RB and couldn't get him down.

Get off Shea nuts making excuses for him. He was being blocked backwards so he couldn't do his job. It's like saying a reciever was slightly under thrown so he couldn't make the catch.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
disliked for pulling me up on football related talk while not offering any football related talk. As for the high-road minister ... The fucking irony.

Douche of the day to you, good sir. Once again, your practice is antithetical to your preaching.