SHEA McCLELLIN....OFFICIALLY A BUST !!!!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Shea had better show something at SAM LB this next game....or they'll be pullin' the plug on him....he very well will not make this team.....time to step up.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shea sucks time to move on.

I wish him luck playing in st Louis and then Buffalo.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shea sucks time to move on.

I wish him luck playing in st Louis and then Buffalo.

Greg Gabriel isn't ready to do that. Are you more astute than Greg Gabriel or do you think he's part of the Bears' misinformation agenda?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He is a million dollar athlete who had two hand on the midget RB and couldn't get him down.

Get off Shea nuts making excuses for him. He was being blocked backwards so he couldn't do his job. It's like saying a reciever was slightly under thrown so he couldn't make the catch.
It's nothing like that you dumb dumb. You make no sense in your posts which leads me to believe that you don't know crap about the game but just love posting dumb shit on here. By the way i did say that he should of made the tackle but i guess you skipped that part.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's nothing like that you dumb dumb. You make no sense in your posts which leads me to believe that you don't know crap about the game but just love posting dumb shit on here. By the way i did say that he should of made the tackle but i guess you skipped that part.

dabears70 does have a point, RisWell. You posted a lot of shitposts against Clausen and for Palmer and said Clausen has a weak arm. Maybe pump the breaks a lil bit, unless you are trying to be funny. If it's the latter, despbro and his bros are gonna beat your ass.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Greg Gabriel isn't ready to do that. Are you more astute than Greg Gabriel or do you think he's part of the Bears' misinformation agenda?

Greg Gabriel is entitled to his opinion.

But he is also part of the brain trust behind Chris Williams, and the he is a LT, no wait an OG, no wait maybe he was better at OT.

Gabriel can wait, I have seen enough from Shea to realize that he is physically too weak to play at the NFL level and compete with NFL OLmen.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Buffalo.......I know that they have suffered.....but Shea......on top of it all........poor sods. What's worse is if Emery can sucker them into a trade.....