Smith to Ravens

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Well, that's worth a chuckle. I admitted I was wrong on Washington (but right on Jonathan Taylor). When was the last time you admitted you were wrong?
I linked to you exactly what I wrote on Taylor. I don't think I was wrong on him. I asked you to read what I wrote and tell me what you thought. You never did. But I did say that you were right to like him, although RBs are always highly dependent on their circumstances.

Those are the only exchanges I remember having with you.

We are all wrong at times, more than GMs even. I have admitted to being wrong here a ton of times when I think I'm wrong. I though Josh Rosen would be a good QB, lol.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
uwotm8. Jackson is absolutely playing at a level on par with years past. This is actually his best season Tackling and hitting by a wide margin. Not even taking into account the picks

Yes, Jackson seems back. Probably shouldn't say that too loudly, I guess they still have a day to get rid of him. I am actually taking this all a lot better than anyone including me would expect. Guess I'm used to it.

I'll just leave it at this. I never negg on here, ever. But if I see any of you that are loving this deletion of defensive stars, starting new threads saying wtf with the defense, I am gonna negg the shit out of it.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Personally, I'd prefer address the OL in free agency so you get experienced solid veterans (at least 2, hopefully 3) protecting Fields for a change. Then go WR, DL and LB in some order or other. Probably get a WR in FA also. Get experience around fields and build a young defense. It's worked before.
Doesn't seem to be the trend though in the NFL.

If they pick in top 5 maybe they have a chance at top DE or DT. Could take a tackle or center, and a WR in round 2.

If top DL is off the board id be thrilled with an LT that will be better than adequate, but an actual impact player. A guy that you don't have to constantly give help to, allowing more guys to run routes.

Of they could get WR in round 1 , someone expected to have an immediate 1k season and have HUGE impact on the team ala jamar chase or justin jefferson.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I asked you a very simple question and you didn't answer it.

You're wrong. The end.
And you love sucking dicks. The end... let's not forget that you love taking it up the end.

The end.

See? I can be childish too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And you love sucking dicks. The end... let's not forget that you love taking it up the end.

The end.

See? I can be childish too.
Nothing i said was childish though. I asked a question, you didn't answer it and then blabbered on about irrelevant nonsense.

Nice meltdown though.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny fanbase. Cant overspend for a WR, TE or OL to help a struggling young QB who needs help. But you can definitely overspend on an off-ball LB, because as we all know that has really gotten the Bears over the hump since 2003.
With puffy nips *

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Good move. Smith will be overpaid and half the player he is now by the time the Bears are competitive. This is a new direction for a FO that has been very conservative in the past. Think this is a good sign ownership wants to try to set up the team to be on the upswing by the time Arlington is ready so they can sell at maximum potential.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good move. Smith will be overpaid and half the player he is now by the time the Bears are competitive. This is a new direction for a FO that has been very conservative in the past. Think this is a good sign ownership wants to try to set up the team to be on the upswing by the time Arlington is ready so they can sell at maximum potential.
I've been saying this for awhile. I don't know the NFL schedule for hosting Super Bowls but you can bet the Bears will want to host one pretty quickly once they make the move....and they'd love to have the Bears playing in it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fattytime23 expects all his holes to be filled at all times. @cameronkrazie86 takes care of that for him.

@Anytime23
Hell yeah man, having consensual sex is awesome! If only you could try it once before you die instead of hearing your poor niece kick and scream for help as you relentlessly tough her against her will.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nothing i said was childish though. I asked a question, you didn't answer it and then blabbered on about irrelevant nonsense.

Nice meltdown though.
You talk about children being raped over and over again. This alone makes you the biggest clown on CCS.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hell yeah man, having consensual sex is awesome! If only you could try it once before you die instead of hearing your poor niece kick and scream for help as you relentlessly tough her against her will.
Wow you're really into this thing aren't you. You're a sick fuck. Holy shit you get graphic with it. It's all in your head but have a feeling you'll end your days in prison.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Poster admits to sex with his niece.

Poster gets angry at other posters for holding it against him.

Can we please get back to talking about Roquan? Havent you obsessed about me in enough threads and derailed enough threads to last a lifetime?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Which 3 primary starters? Which rotational pass rusher? I don’t care about what he lost. I care about how hes going to get that level of talent. And how long will it take.
Either you are trolling or completely ignorant of the Bears team, regardless, an explanation would be wasted.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That is absurd. They're not even close to the worst team in the NFL this season.
Hell they aren't even the worst team in their 4 team division.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If you don’t feel the guy is worth the money he’s asking, you don’t pay it, regardless if you have the money to spend. You turn it into draft capital. The Bears made their evaluation of Roquan this is the path they took. I think it was a wise move but obviously time will tell.
I think it's as simple as that. Poles has a much better read on what Roquan wants/thinks he's worth versus what he's willing to pay. Like it or not, Poles ain't willing to pay Roquan and thus got some picks for him instead of having to overpay (according to him) or deal with a big contract dispute next year. Instead, maybe he gets another player the caliber of Brisker with that additional pick, perhaps at linebacker. That'd be a homerun.

I'm not gonna cry over it. It also improves the position of our draft pick too. I just now want to see the team continue to play hard, play well and be in games en route to losing most of them. The arrow is pointing up.