So when are all the Cutler fans leaving?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You know, there are a lot of people that just wish him the best and might watch a drive or 2 if a Miami game is on. I don't think there are a lot of people here that are Cutler fans first, then Bears fans second.

In fact, I'd be willing to wager that most people that were Cutler fans would have been ecstatic if the Bears made a move for a better QB or drafted the future to replace Cutler years ago. As much as dumb asses thought that Cutler was our #1 problem, he was just a symptom of this organization's inability to adapt and be competent and competitive in the modern day NFL.

At least Pace drafting Trubisky is a step in the right direction. Now get rid of Fox...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You know, there are a lot of people that just wish him the best and might watch a drive or 2 if a Miami game is on. I don't think there are a lot of people here that are Cutler fans first, then Bears fans second.

In fact, I'd be willing to wager that most people that were Cutler fans would have been ecstatic if the Bears made a move for a better QB or drafted the future to replace Cutler years ago. As much as dumb asses thought that Cutler was our #1 problem, he was just a symptom of this organization's inability to adapt and be competent and competitive in the modern day NFL.

At least Pace drafting Trubisky is a step in the right direction. Now get rid of Fox...

jay was a example of this org. not giving a damn about the fans at the most important position on the field. Yet all the while, this team made $$$.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Cutler is in Miami now, you can go root for him to destroy that franchise.

I am a Cutler fan. I became one the minute he joined the Bears. I hope he does well in Miami. I'm also going no where because I've been a Bears fan since the 70s. On an aside, you should let go of your hate.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
biff-pow-bam.jpg

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
People here pretending like it is still 2014 hating on Cutler and then trying to pin it on the fanboys who won't let it go lol. Fanboys are mostly happy to have a reason to watch the odd Fins game should it find its way to their tv's.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked Cutler. He is gone. I hope he does well. That's all I got.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You skipped a lot of the last couple seasons on here apparently...

Pretty sure you're one of the geniuses that I was talking about who thought that our #1 problem was Cutler.

I also think that if you supported Cutler at all, a few people on this forum jumped on you like you're a Cutler fanboy. And I thought all this shit was going to go away once he was no longer a Chicago Bear. I was wrong...

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure you're one of the geniuses that I was talking about who thought that our #1 problem was Cutler.

I also think that if you supported Cutler at all, a few people on this forum jumped on you like you're a Cutler fanboy. And I thought all this shit was going to go away once he was no longer a Chicago Bear. I was wrong...

834ef2dfcd087fceeabed23761de5bfa.jpg

Ideal

Liked Posts:
Damn. I just missed the last spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I love these Biff threads. I mean, he has to know that people are going to bring up J'Marcus Webb, yet he still posts stuff like this. Then, he leaves. These are my favorite threads.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutler is in Miami now, you can go root for him to destroy that franchise.
Right after you!

If I win the bet that Webb will be the starter with Mills as his backup I'll go away from message board posting FOREVER if it turns out any other way. No new names, no cute little bullshit...I'll go away forever.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I've always given cutler the benefit of the doubt and swore it wasn't about money for him and that he actually cared about winning.

Now it makes me think differently of him. He could have gone out classy, but now he has accepted a job with little to no off season prep(playing basketball and having a catch with his kids wtf). He is in no condition physically to walk into camp, he looked hungover at the presser, and we all know he won't gel that fast with wr's...

I am under the thought that he will go out under much worse circumstance and his legacy will go down as really not being committed(ask FOX sports about that too)

The only positive is I can't stand the Dolphins and will enjoy seeing them self destruct.

dawags

Liked Posts:
He's still a football player at heart. He was gonna make 455k/yr. in his new gig , then his dream job working with Gates opens up and he's offered 10 million dollars,(20 years salary), for 6 or 7 month's work. I don't blame him one bit

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I am a Cutler fan. I became one the minute he joined the Bears. I hope he does well in Miami. I'm also going no where because I've been a Bears fan since the 70s. On an aside, you should let go of your hate.

Nope not going to forgive a guy who set this franchise back for a decade or more.