So when are all the Cutler fans leaving?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He never lived up to the hope I had for him when he arrived. However, I always admired his toughness and arm talent. Certain games he was a joy to watch and he was quite adept at the comeback win. That doesn't excuse the maddening inconsistency and at times, frustrating decision making. Just last season, the Minnesota home win compared to the Tampa road loss sums up the Cutler experience pretty well. I wish him the best but I am and always will be a Bear fan first and foremost. I hope he finds success in Miami and stays healthy.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG...isn't there a Cutler subforum? why are we till talking about this?

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
I do not understand why one can't be a fan of more than one team. I like Cutler and wish him well and because he is now playing football for the dolphins, that team is now in my top five teams I will root for this year, actually ahead of the Patriots who were my number two team. Bears will always be my number one team because of family and living here but there is no reason why you can't enjoy following multiple teams if it's a sport you love to watch. thats not to say I am a diehard fan of more than four or five teams, that wpuld be kind of crazy and really time consuming. Also Packers will never be in my top teams despite Rodgers being my third favorite quarterback.

More than this, just because a player leaves the Bears to play somewhere else shouldn't mean we can't talk about it. How Cutler does in Miami reflects on the Bears organization for either not giving him the chance to succeed or for not cutting him sooner. In some ways it's as important a piece of data as whether Kevin White develops or not.

If you don't want to read about Cutler then don't click the Cutler thread. Feel free to start your own thread about anything Bears-related.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not understand why one can't be a fan of more than one team. I like Cutler and wish him well and because he is now playing football for the dolphins, that team is now in my top five teams I will root for this year, actually ahead of the Patriots who were my number two team. Bears will always be my number one team because of family and living here but there is no reason why you can't enjoy following multiple teams if it's a sport you love to watch. thats not to say I am a diehard fan of more than four or five teams, that wpuld be kind of crazy and really time consuming. Also Packers will never be in my top teams despite Rodgers being my third favorite quarterback.

:thinking: Is Trublinsky in your top 2?

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know why I'd have to defend a player who's not on the Bears but what is pathetic is how many alleged football fans can't comprehend that sometimes interceptions are because of the WR, sometimes they're good defensive play and yes sometimes they are on the QB.

Imagine Urlacher's 22 and Tillman's 38 interceptions all being blamed on the opposing QB.
And not only that but it doesn't take long to look up his stats and see that you are wrong. So very wrong and recently wrong the only conclusion I can draw is you are intentionally lying or you're such a sad person that you actually remember the sky falling like that.
Cutler had enough idiocy to blame all on him you don't need to lie to make it sound worse.

What about all the fumbles do to his lazy ball handling? Those are what I will miss the least.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What about all the fumbles do to his lazy ball handling? Those are what I will miss the least.

Yes. I just found it ridiculous that someone claims he never had an interception free game. I stopped counting in his early stats and went to his latest. Anyone who says that is either lying or delusional.