So when are all the Cutler fans leaving?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Nope not going to forgive a guy who set this franchise back for a decade or more.

By being the best QB the Bears have had? By possibly changing the attitude of the Bears that you don't need a QB?
Blame Emery for the contract but players are just doing their job, and that includes trying to get the best contract possible.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Cutler didn't go down last year, we wouldn't have Trubisky so it all worked out but it goes to how we were worse without him. Not a big fan and time to move on but this is a dick thread created by the someone who has proven to be unreliable.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope not going to forgive a guy who set this franchise back for a decade or more.

I thought you understood football. You are blaming Cutler for the fate of the Bears for ten years.....So an average quarterback set back a franchise for a decade.....

yes, the guys who drafted, signed free agents and coached the team had nothing to do with it.....

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So has buff figured out how long a decade is because he still thinks Cutler has been here that long

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The 90's QB have us set back until at least 2030.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The 90's QB have us set back until at least 2030.
Todd Collins 2010 2 game performance of 10-27 for 68 total yards 0TD's 5INT's and a 5.9 passer rating is still reverberating in my brain. A greater show of incompetence, I have never witnessed by a Bears QB.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Todd Collins 2010 2 game performance of 10-27 for 68 total yards 0TD's 5INT's and a 5.9 passer rating is still reverberating in my brain. A greater show of incompetence, I have never witnessed by a Bears QB.

Wow, I didn't remember that game from him having such poor numbers. Rusty Lisch had some pretty bad games but I don't know if they were as bad.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow, I didn't remember that game from him having such poor numbers. Rusty Lisch had some pretty bad games but I don't know if they were as bad.

Wasn't one of them against a terrible Panthers team where Matt Forte ran all over them? That's probably why. We hang onto Forte's performance and try to forget literally everything else but the defense and Forte in that game. :p

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Collins had to have set us back at least 30 years every time he took the field.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
By being the best QB the Bears have had? By possibly changing the attitude of the Bears that you don't need a QB?
Blame Emery for the contract but players are just doing their job, and that includes trying to get the best contract possible.

Hooray he was the best QB the Bears ever had...thanks to Charles Martin.

Just because he was the best QB the Bears ever had doesn't make him good. There should be a higher standard considering he was outplayed by two of his backups.

Cutler never had over 300 yards and two TDs without throwing an INT.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Just because he was the best QB the Bears ever had doesn't make him good. There should be a higher standard considering he was outplayed by two of his backups.

074a69c44187b36e92a7541c55c8430b--queen-elsa-let-it-go.jpg

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

I didn't say he was great. I said the Bears have had a long standing habit of not having or even trying to have a good QB. McMahon wasn't all blamed on Martin, he was constantly injured long before that.
That we have drafted a #2/#3 QB in the first time since, who, McMahon? That says there is hope something has changed. At least with the ownership.
Perhaps that hasn't changed with the fans who thought it would be a good plan to take a huge hit to cut Cutler and stick with one o those scrubs they're convinced outplayed him.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I didn't say he was great. I said the Bears have had a long standing habit of not having or even trying to have a good QB. McMahon wasn't all blamed on Martin, he was constantly injured long before that.
That we have drafted a #2/#3 QB in the first time since, who, McMahon? That says there is hope something has changed. At least with the ownership.
Perhaps that hasn't changed with the fans who thought it would be a good plan to take a huge hit to cut Cutler and stick with one o those scrubs they're convinced outplayed him.

You are accusing me of saying something I didn't. Cutler wasn't even good. I never said great, never said you thought he was great. He wasn't good he is the worst starting QB of the free agency eta. 300 yards passing 2 TDs ZERO INTs a game Cutler NEVER accomplished. Hoyer did it his first start with Chicago.

Let that level of incompetence sink in. Let that tendency to throw INTs so often and so predictably sink in. The simplicity of accomplishing that in today's NFL, and yet Jay Cutler NEVER did it. That's unreal to me even with my hatred for Cutler you'd think that could be one thing he would have done, and yet he never did.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler had issues processing football at NFL speed. He doesn't see the game develop well enough to be a consistent pro. The reason he stuck so long and now has another job is that he has elite physical ability which will always tempt a coach in need of a QB to give it a go. I thought this had been covered, accepted, and moved on from?

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I've always given cutler the benefit of the doubt and swore it wasn't about money for him and that he actually cared about winning.

Now it makes me think differently of him. He could have gone out classy, but now he has accepted a job with little to no off season prep(playing basketball and having a catch with his kids wtf). He is in no condition physically to walk into camp, he looked hungover at the presser, and we all know he won't gel that fast with wr's...

I am under the thought that he will go out under much worse circumstance and his legacy will go down as really not being committed(ask FOX sports about that too)

The only positive is I can't stand the Dolphins and will enjoy seeing them self destruct.

Cutler always looked hungover.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guys, maybe if we all pitch in and buy Biff's blog back for him he'll just do his Special person cunting over there. Should I start a Go Fund Me for it? We might even be able to write it off on our taxes as a charitable donation to an organization supporting the disabled!