Stanley Cup Finals Pre-Series Discussion/Speculation

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
Re: 5/29 - SCF Game 1 - Flyers (0) @ (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBC

[quote name="Tater"]Hi guys,

I have a big favor to ask of any kind soul going to the game tomorrow. If anyone would be willing to pick me up a program and/or have an extra ticket stub, I'll gladly pay for the program and send over a pre-paid envelope. I could also pick them up instead (live in Algonquin, work in Schaumburg). I would be extremely thankful.[/quote]

how about a black/white e-ticket printout with some other dickheads name on it and a friendly reminder that the purchase price was $105, not $500 like i paid. :lol:

cause you can have that when i'm done with it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="whiteevo"]
[quote name="Tater"]Hi guys,

I have a big favor to ask of any kind soul going to the game tomorrow. If anyone would be willing to pick me up a program and/or have an extra ticket stub, I'll gladly pay for the program and send over a pre-paid envelope. I could also pick them up instead (live in Algonquin, work in Schaumburg). I would be extremely thankful.[/quote]

how about a black/white e-ticket printout with some other dickheads name on it and a friendly reminder that the purchase price was $105, not $500 like i paid. :lol:

cause you can have that when i'm done with it.[/quote]

LMAO, thanks, but no thanks. At least you'll be there though.

noon

Liked Posts:

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

All I have to say is this:

The anthem on Monday better be the most insane thing I've ever seen in my life. For those that are going (you lucky bastages), remember; It's the 'hawks, It's the Stanley Cup Finals, *and* it's Memorial day. If my eardrums do not rupture out here on the west coast, you all will have failed as fans.

noon

Liked Posts:

Sounds like we might have the Commander-in-Chief in the barn tomorrow, too.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="noon"]Sounds like we might have the Commander-in-Chief in the barn tomorrow, too.[/quote]

Glad he's worried about running the country and stuff.

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:

[quote name="noon"]Sounds like we might have the Commander-in-Chief in the barn tomorrow, too.[/quote]

We're definitely fucked if he shows up.

stu

Liked Posts:

I have been waiting 43 years for this .........I'm pretty sure I won't have a voice left after Saturdays anthem.

Come Monday I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

Glad he's worried about running the country and stuff.[/quote]

it's the stanley cup finals with the hawks involved, surely running a country comes in second.

nana

Liked Posts:

Lucked into a ticket for tomorrow's game. This city is insane for the Hawks right now.

Tim

Liked Posts:

I just heard Prongers interview. He is sick and tired of hearing about Buff and how he won't be able to handle Buff. Pronger stated he would give the media a list of all the large power forwards he has handled in the past.

I expect Pronger to hammer away at Buff from the get go.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="Tim"]I just heard Prongers interview. He is sick and tired of hearing about Buff and how he won't be able to handle Buff. Pronger stated he would give the media a list of all the large power forwards he has handled in the past.

I expect Pronger to hammer away at Buff from the get go.[/quote]

Yea he already basically said he is going to interfere with Buff in front of the net. Good to know he's letting the refs know!

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He should stay away. The boys already have to deal with the McCircus, they don't need POTUS in there bringing his bad juju. I say NOBAMA in the Cup finals.

It would be right up McMonkey's alley to have him come. He could have another photo op for himself.

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Tim"]I just heard Prongers interview. He is sick and tired of hearing about Buff and how he won't be able to handle Buff. Pronger stated he would give the media a list of all the large power forwards he has handled in the past.

I expect Pronger to hammer away at Buff from the get go.[/quote]

Yea he already basically said he is going to interfere with Buff in front of the net. Good to know he's letting the refs know![/quote]

The question is whether the refs will do anything about his interference.

That beings said, if you're a Philly fan and have a functioning brain (what the hell am I thinking???), is it not somewhat disconcerting to have your best D-man overly concerned with ONE player from the opposing team?

The Buff Brain Fuck seems to have already begun setting in.

genefoley

Liked Posts:

source?

mikita

Liked Posts:

[quote name="fanof19"]

He should stay away. The boys already have to deal with the McCircus, they don't need POTUS in there bringing his bad juju. I say NOBAMA in the Cup finals.

[/quote]

So far, everyone he's supported on the campaign trail has lost. Let's not have him jinxing the Hawks too! Go to a Sox game instead Mr. President!

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="genefoley"]

source?[/quote]

they were talking about it on the 10pm news last night. that OBAMA would be sitting with Daley if he came.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:

That will be amazing as the sorry POS couldn't show up for a single game here in DC. Best season the Caps had seen in their existance, and he couldnt come to the tema that plays in his capital city....shmeg.

sth

Liked Posts:

Glad he's worried about running the country and stuff.[/quote]

If I was president I would be in the front row.

genefoley

Liked Posts:

[quote name="fanof19"]
[quote name="genefoley"]

source?[/quote]

they were talking about it on the 10pm news last night. that OBAMA would be sitting with Daley if he came.[/quote]

Yeah, I just quickly googled the possibility of him coming to a game and it looks like he would be going to game 2 on Monday-- which is Memorial Day. As Lord eluded to; being Memorial Day with the Hawks in the Finals and the President in attendance, this has the possibility to be the loudest anthem in Hawks history.