Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Get your puts and VIX calls ready!

A lot is consolidating.
AAPL and TSLA is easy money with the mass rush to get in before the splits.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What I miss?

nothing really. Just expecting a solid pullback coming. S&P has run into resistance at its all time closing high. It’s made two attempts at reaching it so far, but failed both. I’m thinking a nice 5-10% pullback is coming soon. Could certainly be wrong, but that combined with the mass euphoria/FOMO going on...usually means we are due for a reality check. When people are feeling FOMO over stock splits(as @MarylandBear111 pointed out) it’s time for the pullback. Hell, even my crypto is going up at a high rate. bonds are going back up(usually bad news for stocks), and the dollar is steadying probably thanks to no stimulus yet...and a stronger dollar is generally bad for stocks as well

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
in another tell that a significant pullback is coming...guest on CNBC just was on saying he’s overweight EVERYTHING. CNBC commentator even asked, “how can you be overweight everything?!”

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha I know it...oh well, if I have to be wrong...I’d prefer it be where I made profits, just not the max amount.

its still extremely overvalued. A pullback Is coming

Perhaps, but it will be temporary. It will hit $100.00 before the years close. They have a lot in the pipeline product wise and with the release of the new xbox's and playstations (both have AMD chips) their sales figures are about to skyrocket.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am having deja vu.... before the last market crash.

I mean we have just a totally fictional market right now that is pretending 50M people are not out of work.

How can we possibly be hitting all-time highs in the middle of a pandemic where people cannot work, cannot go out like normal, cannot make income like normal, cannot spend like normal, and most folks in the general economy are risk averse right now?

Yes i know, fake printed money being pumped into the economy as if we had consumer spending based off income.

It is a fucking feedback loop that will crash.

You can't have a component of your economy crushed (income for middle America) and then just pump in printed money and pretend it won't catch up with you.

These ******* on MSNBC are just getting all they can out of this fraudulent market.

They know a crash is coming.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was reading most stocks are getting hammered this week and it's not really being reflected in the total Dow/S&P because of the heavyweights doing so well.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

I mean we have just a totally fictional market right now that is pretending 50M people are not out of work.

How can we possibly be hitting all-time highs in the middle of a pandemic where people cannot work, cannot go out like normal, cannot make income like normal, cannot spend like normal, and most folks in the general economy are risk averse right now?

Yes i know, fake printed money being pumped into the economy as if we had consumer spending based off income.

You can't have a component of your economy crushed (income for middle America) and then just pump in printed money and pretend it won't catch up with you.

These ******* on MSNBC are just getting all they can out of this fraudulent market.

we are going to find out soon. People have been spending pretty much at the same rate due to all that printed money and stimulus. Now that it’s drying up, we will see a decrease in that spending and thus a decline in the stock market. That’s my theory at least. You sure you mean msnbc and not CNBC?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was reading most stocks are getting hammered this week and it's not really being reflected in the total Dow/S&P because of the heavyweights doing so well.

yep, something like 60+% of the S&P are still 10+% away from their pre covid prices.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yep, something like 60+% of the S&P are still 10+% away from their pre covid prices.
Apple is up like 95% since I bought in back in March (fuck I wish I had more money at the time).

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Apple is up like 95% since I bought in back in March (fuck I wish I had more money at the time).

cant get upset over gains of any kind. I would suggest you consider taking some profits, apple is way ahead of itself imo. But then again, so are a lot of tech stocks

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
cant get upset over gains of any kind. I would suggest you consider taking some profits, apple is way ahead of itself imo. But then again, so are a lot of tech stocks

Meh, it's not enough to really make a difference so I'm just gonna leave it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Meh, it's not enough to really make a difference so I'm just gonna leave it.

Split record is Monday. Tesla was today.

It will drop maybe a week after the splits on the 31st.

AAPL is great long term.

TSLA is get in and get TF out over and over.

Sidenote- I personally don't see a crash coming. Institutional investing is always there and Retail is getting stronger by the day with Covid. We will see a pullback, back to /NQ's EMA but nothing too crazy.

So many COVID stocks are still getting battered. DIS-BA-AAL-RCL-MMM-etc etc.

@Ares just needs to stop timing the freaking market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
we are going to find out soon. People have been spending pretty much at the same rate due to all that printed money and stimulus. Now that it’s drying up, we will see a decrease in that spending and thus a decline in the stock market. That’s my theory at least. You sure you mean msnbc and not CNBC?

I did mean CNBC absolutely... thx for catching.

Brane failed me on that one lol.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

From a broad perspective you might be right, yet there will be stocks that perform better than expected do to Covid as well. The stock I mentioned, AMD beat their pre-Covid sales expectations, in part do to increased sales because more people are working at home.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

AAPL is great long term.

Sidenote- I personally don't see a crash coming. Institutional investing is always there and Retail is getting stronger by the day with Covid. We will see a pullback, back to /NQ's EMA but nothing too crazy.

Yeah, I got AAPL in a long term account. I also have DIS and MMM long term. Both are up a decent amount from when I bought in. IIPR is a REIT that's been killing it for me in my Roth. I don't have enough money to play TSLA. Fuck, I thought they were over priced at $800.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

AAPL is great long term.

just to play devils advocate...institutional investing is hitting a low point as trading volumes the last few days have been significantly lower than they had been. And retail will get battered by the sudden lack of spending due to no new stimulus package. The excess money is drying up for the common man

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
just to play devils advocate...institutional investing is hitting a low point as trading volumes the last few days have been significantly lower than they had been. And retail will get battered by the sudden lack of spending due to no new stimulus package. The excess money is drying up for the common man

All signs lead to a pullback.
IMO institutions need mini crashes and pullbacks. The market cannot just go up. This pullback needs to happen. Hence, Cramer and every Tom, Dick and Harry calling for the sky to fall. Because it has to.

I look forward to this. Add to my longs and play whats hot.

But to your points, I agree. A drop is due.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah, I got AAPL in a long term account. I also have DIS and MMM long term. Both are up a decent amount from when I bought in. IIPR is a REIT that's been killing it for me in my Roth. I don't have enough money to play TSLA. Fuck, I thought they were over priced at $800.

Nice man.
I am long on DIS and MMM as well. I played TSLA and AAPL all week long. Currently holding until the split and then I will "split" until shit calms down. TSLA is so overweight, it's ridiculous.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice man.
I am long on DIS and MMM as well. I played TSLA and AAPL all week long. Currently holding until the split and then I will "split" until shit calms down. TSLA is so overweight, it's ridiculous.

Yeah, all the higher dividend stocks are in my Roth. More of the lower/no dividend stocks are in a regular taxable account. That one's mostly tech stock like Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, PayPal. I got Visa and Disney in there. I got in at such a perfect time that everything has just been killing. Only things I'm watching are Chevron and Exxon. Waiting to see if they end up dropping the dividends. If they do, I'm out.