Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Market hasn't closed, another hour to go.

Been down around 800 pts all day.

It will probably close that way.
Fudge

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Expect more of this.... if you have positions in the green and don't mind the taxes, I'd close positions now.

This market is going to tumble.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Expect more of this.... if you have positions in the green and don't mind the taxes, I'd close positions now.

This market is going to tumble.
I'm actually going to move some and take a bit out. this is gonna be a helluva ride for the next few months

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm actually going to move some and take a bit out. this is gonna be a helluva ride for the next few months

Next few months will be totally fucked.

Scorched Earth if a certain President loses re-election.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I cashed out 50% positions weeks ago. If I feel Biden is going to win and get the senate I’m dumping everything.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yup. I was telling my friends this a few weeks ago. We are due for a massive pull back and if Biden is elected, it will go down even further. I've scaled back on most stuff and will be waiting out the next 6 months.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Screen-Shot-2020-07-08-at-10.59.47-AM.png

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup. I was telling my friends this a few weeks ago. We are due for a massive pull back and if Biden is elected, it will go down even further. I've scaled back on most stuff and will be waiting out the next 6 months.

As more people realize this.... and stop putting money into the market.... it will keep stalling and dropping like a plane with an engine that keeps cutting out.

The Nasdaq hit all time highs in an environment where all commerce is being negatively impacted by covid-19.

All we did was invest a shitload of debt into the market.

We took on Trillions in National Debt and we handed it out and the vast majority of it ended up in Corporate balance sheets.

We've done that before... but the stock market doesn't hit all-time highs off stimulus debt under sane circumstances.

People have been making money, so they ignored the fraudulent market.... they are like @BEARZOMBIE ... they wanted in so they could make money speculating.... they wanted to roll dice at the proverbial Craps table and many of them made good money.

But now they are realizing what the market is, or they knew what it was, and in either case they are going to pull out of this market and protect their money.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Biden will be an epic disaster protect your money

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I cashed out 50% positions weeks ago. If I feel Biden is going to win and get the senate I’m dumping everything.
You do what you got to do. I’m not dumping everything especially if Biden wins......

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm......think...think....think.....what is going to happen in the equities market????

* historically high and jacked-up PE rations (read: no need to read any further, run for the fucking hills)
* 51 million Americans unemployed (!)
* capital is practically interest-free, and the Treasury has injected crack-level volumes of cash to artificially float and inflate the markets
* industries are deregulated to the point where a sector collapse in inevitable, and will trigger mega collateral damage

Lol. If Biden wins there will be a short-term correction and the market will revert to a sustainable level over time.

If Trump wins it will jack up even further for a very short while, but the chickens gonna come home to roost within a year, at most two years. And that collapse will be devastating and lasting.

Anyone that can't see how fake this economy should not be investing in equities.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm......think...think....think.....what is going to happen in the equities market????

* historically high and jacked-up PE rations (read: no need to read any further, run for the fucking hills)
* 51 million Americans unemployed (!)
* capital is practically interest-free, and the Treasury has injected crack-level volumes of cash to artificially float and inflate the markets
* industries are deregulated to the point where a sector collapse in inevitable, and will trigger mega collateral damage

Lol. If Biden wins there will be a short-term correction and the market will revert to a sustainable level over time.

If Trump wins it will jack up even further for a very short while, but the chickens gonna come home to roost within a year, at most two years. And that collapse will be devastating and lasting.

Anyone that can't see how fake this economy should not be investing in equities.

Imagine blaming the crash coming up on market sentiment for Biden. If anything the warning of just how incredibly fake the equity market is was made completely obvious in the full recovery after the covid crash. All the insiders got there's before the crash and bought it all back up while Mnuchin dumped 100s of billions into corporate bonds for added security.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol, it was just a joke.

I mean... it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Trump would hand over a massive federal contract to an airline CEO buddy to transport vaccine, regardless of whether they transport a single vial of the stuff.

Then that CEO quietly changes travel policies so all of his business travel or events utilize Trump properties.

I can see the headline now "Blah Airlines Collects 987 Million Dollars for Zero Vaccine Deliveries"

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean... it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Trump would hand over a massive federal contract to an airline CEO buddy to transport vaccine, regardless of whether they transport a single vial of the stuff.

Then that CEO quietly changes travel policies so all of his business travel or events utilize Trump properties.

I can see the headline now "Blah Airlines Collects 987 Million Dollars for Zero Vaccine Deliveries"

Or maybe re-purpose Kodak again?