Sunday camp thread 7/27

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So let's see simple takeaways through three days:

We have a revamped pass rush Houston is a beast Collins looks healthy on day one in pads Sutton is explosive.

Who knows how good Fuller can be but the sky is the limit.

Trevor Scott is making noise for a roster spot.

Tillman looks healthy and is displaying his typical veteran savvy and technique that makes him great.

I think as expected there not a lot of talent or depth on the OL. Starters are doing what they do as expected no complaints but there is work to be done behind them.

Keep an eye on Khaseem Greene and Shea McClellin. Shea has athleticism but does he have the instincts and technique?

Preseason games will be where the backup QB spot is won or lost. Early favorite is Clausen as Palmer has come back down to earth.

Williams is another player to watch intently.

And it's never too early to worry about the long snapper.

Day three, and the hyper sensitivity is UP AND RUNNING!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 45s
Alshon Jeffery just faked out Kyle Fuller to break open in one-on-one drills. The move was so good Jeffery lost one of his shoes.

LOL! He even juked his cleats.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
entertained.png

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I second this.

Sure beats watching the NFL Network's 23hr coverage of the Johnny Manzeil camp with 1 hour of Peyton Manning.

Much appreciated.

Damn, isn't it crazy? That and the Jets and New England... a little Seattle for good measure and back to Manzeil... cut to Tebow...

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
@mikecwright: Kyle Fuller stands out big time. Has made plays EVERY DAY out here.

Love this.

How great would it be to finally hit on back to back 1st round picks. I feel lien that hasn't happened in a long time.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Megapunt is a terrible nickname

Jen Lada deserves the D

Kyle Long wasn't even out there. All questions are still on the Dline this year, we've seen the Oline perform already

Shea McLellin still sucks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope they take a long look at Mills without Long next to him. My favorite line is

Bushrod-Slauson-Puenta-Long-Britton but I don't think we see it until mid-season.

chefbear65

Liked Posts:
Twitter speak is hard for some people that aren't used to it. Took me a little while to get used to it as well.

That and it isn't very easy to read without an actual twitter account. Twitter and the like try to make things difficult for non-users so you're basically forced into making an account even if your only intention is reading tweets/posts.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I hope they take a long look at Mills without Long next to him. My favorite line is

Bushrod-Slauson-Puenta-Long-Slauson but I don't think we see it until mid-season.

Does Slauson have a twin on the team I don't know about or are you splitting him in half like King Solomon?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Bushrod-Slauson-Puenta-Long-Slauson but I don't think we see it until mid-season.

Slauson cannot play 2 positions.

Slauson cannot play OT.