Liked Posts:
GAME #73

ga_cougar1.jpg

large.png
vs
large.png

(29-33-10) --- (39-25-8)

R K

Kruger you nitwit... where have you been all day?

But I thought he was replacing Scott? Frolik already replaced bolland....

Jesus Christ!

Florida played tonight and will be flying here shortly. IF the Hawks lose they are fucking sad!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
But I thought he was replacing Scott? Frolik already replaced bolland....

Jesus Christ!

Florida played tonight and will be flying here shortly. IF the Hawks lose they are fucking sad!

I'm confused... where would he be replacing Scott? Maybe I haven't been around all day.

Kruger > Frolik at Center.

Or was your post supposed to be purple?

/headexplodes

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Just so we are all aware of how big this game is. If we don't get at least a point in this game we could be in 9th by nights end. Why?

Because the Ducks and Stars play each other and if that game goes into a shoot-out both teams will pass us in the standings if the Stars win in it. Ducks would pass us with the single point gained and the tie breaker and the Stars would pass us in points. Sooooo..It is vital that we get at least one point. Better yet lets get 2 and make the Panthers look like the team they actually are this time around.

We would also fall back to 8th if we don't win tomorrow. Cause one of the Stars or the Ducks will pass us in the standing with a 2 points if we don't get a win.

Hope I didn't just jinx anything.

It's a huge game.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I expect to lose this game, Vokoun always stands on his head against us. We always seem to have a trillion scoring chances that he stops and we end up falling short.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need every game. Just win.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Just so we are all aware of how big this game is. If we don't get at least a point in this game we could be in 9th by nights end. Why?

Because the Ducks and Stars play each other and if that game goes into a shoot-out both teams will pass us in the standings if the Stars win in it. Ducks would pass us with the single point gained and the tie breaker and the Stars would pass us in points. Sooooo..It is vital that we get at least one point. Better yet lets get 2 and make the Panthers look like the team they actually are this time around.

We would also fall back to 8th if we don't win tomorrow. Cause one of the Stars or the Ducks will pass us in the standing with a 2 points if we don't get a win.

Hope I didn't just jinx anything.

It's a huge game.

My prediction two losses the rest of the way. One being Boston

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kruger centering the Bickell/Brouwer line at practice. Wearing #16 at TCD's request... only because #46 was retired at TCDs request a well.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
He should wear his 32 and Scott retire to the pressbox. He's a disgrace to the great Steve Thomas who wore that jersey best.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should wear his 32 and Scott retire to the pressbox. He's a disgrace to the great Steve Thomas who wore that jersey best.

Several years back, Thomas kicked someone's ass and I remember it made me very happy.

Anyone remember who he fought? It was near the end of his career I believe. /derail

R K

Several years back, Thomas kicked someone's ass and I remember it made me very happy.

Anyone remember who he fought? It was near the end of his career I believe. /derail

Not sure on the fight but watching him score goal #400 was pretty memorable at the Untied Center. Half of the 12000 people there had absolutely no clue it was goal #400!