TGDT: 3/23 Panthers @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure on the fight but watching him score goal #400 was pretty memorable at the Untied Center. Half of the 12000 people there had absolutely no clue it was goal #400!

Man, this was an awesome game to be at.......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7jfNpaeqG0[/media]

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
This may not have been his biggest ass kicking, but most memorable.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0-CUVvjOQ[/media]

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just Win...

R K

Man, this was an awesome game to be at.......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7jfNpaeqG0[/media]

Yea there were almost 17k in the building for that. Including a shit load of Leaf fans.

I've seen someone score Their 100th, 400th and 500th goals live.

Will get the 200 for Kane and Toews at some point.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea there were almost 17k in the building for that. Including a shit load of Leaf fans.

I've seen someone score Their 100th, 400th and 500th goals live.

Will get the 200 for Kane and Toews at some point.

Yep, there with my wife and daughter and remembering vividly thinking how many fans were there that night and how loud it was when he scored and thinking to myself, man do I miss these types of games!

Few years later and here we are.... who woulda thunk.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This may not have been his biggest ass kicking, but most memorable.

That was the one!!

Thanks, it was driving me crazy trying to remember who's ass he kicked.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Yep, there with my wife and daughter and remembering vividly thinking how many fans were there that night and how loud it was when he scored and thinking to myself, man do I miss these types of games!

Few years later and here we are.... who woulda thunk.

Remembr the next 2 games vs. Dallas and Bruins we had about the same crowd....of pretty much pure hockey fans. Nothing better than a crowd of 17,000 good fans there for the actual reason you should attend such an event. Especially when the rest of the year had buildings of maybe 10k.

My group had entire 300 level sections to ourselves at points. Come to think of it, that Bruins game, even though we lost was one of my favorite Hawks games ever attended. The building was truly rocking.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Lets start the chat, it seems to be down

howcho

Liked Posts:
I hate the low standards. I demand satisfaction...

Oh right, this is free... never mind

Stu do you get the error as well, or is it just me?

howcho

Liked Posts:
I have twof feeds running right now and am waiting to see which will be best.

1. is Center Ice NHL CEnter Ice Florida feed

2. this one is unknown off of atdhe dunno yet

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Good win tonight. Game was pretty dull as far as action goes until late in the 2nd. After which the Hawks just kept pressing and played a great defensive game. No excuse not to be able to against the Panthers.

Keith and Seabs were fantastic at both ends of the ice tonight. Nice to see Campbell back even though it looked like he didn't play too many minutes (I didn't check the official stats) but that was to be expected.

Won't lie I was getting pretty concerned with the PP not looking too good there for a while.

Nice to see a little depth scoring tonight also. Will need more of that moving forward.

Congrats to Craw. Not an overly busy night. Made some strong saves and I think he will be the first to tell you that it was a team shut out.

Moving onto a little harder test on Saturday against the Ducks who won in OT tonight against the Stars. Not a great result for us there and will make this Saturday that much bigger.

Kruger looked okay for his first NHL game and playing with new teammates etc etc.

Nice win Hawks.

R K

still hoping for the division

Still a chance. Win Saturday you are even in games and 5pts back with 3 agains the Wings.

Thought it was a decent game. Vocoun has this teams number and you know that was in the back of their mind. Especially in the first when it just appeared there was some force field around the net.

I disagree with Keith TCD. He made one of the dumbest decisions I've seen all year in the 2nd. Put the puck right out in front of Crawford. Lucky it didn't end up in the back of the net as it was still 0-0. Other than that the team played well I thought. They focused and kept playing. Didn't sit on their lead which has been a huge problem this year.

First penalty, Hossa you can hold a stick like that. Funny thing they didn't call it until Vocoun appeared to call it.

Kruger for his first game played well I thought. Other than the goofy holding penalty he took right at the end, which could have cost Crawford the shut out.

Kaner finally solved Vocoun with a extremely week shot. The Hossa-Frolik-Kopecky goal was a beauty! Vocoun didn't know which direction to go!

Must needed 2pts and they got it. Now knock off the quacks on Saturday and put more distance between us.

Oh and Seabrook, nice A and AWESOME game buddy!!