TGDT: 3/23 Panthers @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN

supraman

Liked Posts:
In the game a few weeks ago, FLA did a good job of taking away lanes/mucking up the neutral zone. Based on their team makeup, they do what they have to do to try to just stay in games, but the Hawks skill took over - just as it did in the first game (but Vokoun stole that one).

Both Dowell and Keith had a horrendous turnover in the game - Keith's in the second, Dowell in the third (I think on the PK nonetheless).

It's going to take Kruger a few games - probably the rest of the year - to find his game/adjust to this speed, so don't be suprised if he is "invisible". Q did a good job of using him sparingly, and I'm sure it will more of that until the game slows down for him.

Another good win and 6 big points coming up. 4 out of 6 would be great, but a very tough 3gms in 4 nights.

Vokoun always does that against us. I think it was Kane and Toews rookie year that we out chanced the living fuck out of them, I mean we beat the shit out of them in quality play and lost 5-0. I could be wrong but I think we were blanked and yeah if you ignored the scoreboard the hawks bent them over and had there way with them EXCEPT for Vokoun...

supraman

Liked Posts:
She seemed pretty nice. I said something about Lou as well and got the evil eye! I put a little different than you did though haha

Did ya call him Reboundo the crier?

R K

I do not give you permission to move into my general area.

<

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed Red, that tic-tac-toe by the Czechoslovak line was a thing of beauty.

Foley's description of the goal as "a Slovakian 3-way with Kopecky sliding it into an open hole" was just a bit too graphic for my tender ears.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Foley's description of the goal as "a Slovakian 3-way with Kopecky sliding it into an open hole" was just a bit too graphic for my tender ears.

Maybe Pat is pulling a Harry Carey and getting blitzed while on the air so he can be Eddie's comedy partner

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
She seemed pretty nice. I said something about Lou as well and got the evil eye! I put a little different than you did though haha

She also mentioned how loud it was at the UC and she could see why teams are intimidated to play here.

R K

She also mentioned how loud it was at the UC and she could see why teams are intimidated to play here.

She got up and left after my Luongo comment. I didn't get that far!

You were down trying to kiss butt........
<

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:

50b9592ad7e85355_wild.jpg

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Pat is pulling a Harry Carey and getting blitzed while on the air so he can be Eddie's comedy partner

I know Eddie causes me to drink heavily during broadcasts.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
One thing I did notice yesterday and it has been bothering me for a while now, but yesterday Irked more... I have been noticing Eddie and And Pat just reading birthdays for fans...fans with surgeries wishing then well and such...look Im no asswhipe that doesn't care...but shit man When Im watching the game I wanna be told what is happening in the game not some shmo's surgery or birthday...Eddie yesterday spent at least two min. talking about this girl with her father they showed on air then draws an arrow to her to point her out. I don't know who is in charge of this but its making the game less exciting when they do that. I don't know If Im the only one that feels this way..they should keep that shit at the UC only, when they are showing those stupid video's of people kissing and idiots dancing for a 10 game fame.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

For me it was when Eddie-O was mentioning "Just Squeeze it..." his voice was just messed up.

bierboy

Liked Posts:
One thing I did notice yesterday and it has been bothering me for a while now, but yesterday Irked more... I have been noticing Eddie and And Pat just reading birthdays for fans...fans with surgeries wishing then well and such...look Im no asswhipe that doesn't care...but shit man When Im watching the game I wanna be told what is happening in the game not some shmo's surgery or birthday...Eddie yesterday spent at least two min. talking about this girl with her father they showed on air then draws an arrow to her to point her out. I don't know who is in charge of this but its making the game less exciting when they do that. I don't know If Im the only one that feels this way..they should keep that shit at the UC only, when they are showing those stupid video's of people kissing and idiots dancing for a 10 game fame.

I thought they just did that during a break in the action, so you didn't really miss a lot. But I do agree that it's really unnecessary.

Don't jump off of the 300 level if the Hawks are down early.

JK

<

Oh, and Stu, I'm in 300 nosebleed Saturday, so the jump and fall would certainly be painful!

R K

I thought they just did that during a break in the action, so you didn't really miss a lot. But I do agree that it's really unnecessary.

Oh, and Stu, I'm in 300 nosebleed Saturday, so the jump and fall would certainly be painful!

Land on me which ever leg isn't broken, I'm breaking it!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
</h3>
<h3 class="feuds">Vokoun is steamed
10:09AM ET

Tomas Vokoun | Panthers

The No.1 goaltender for the Florida Panthers is not a happy camper. And after Wednesday's 4-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks - the Panther's second shutout loss in a row - Tomas Vokoun made his feelings known.

"You look at the goals, I don't know what to say. It's the same players over and over," Vokoun said.

"We haven't scored in two games and we're giving up 3-on-2s, guys are pinching up. It is what it is, but that's not 'playing for the team' to me. They're just hoping to get one goal. It's tough. We're in a bad situation and it's been tough around here. This shows you have to play for the other guy and we didn't do that in the third period ... "(Miami Herald)

Although players weren't called out by name, Mike Santorelli and Jack Skille could be targets of Vokoun's exasperation. Both Santorelli and Skille were on the ice for two of the Blackhawks' three even-strength goals. And both, 25 and 23 years old respectively, are playing for new contracts.

As for the veteran netminder himself, Vokoun is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent after the season. It doesn't seem - at this very moment, anyway - that he's too enthusiastic about signing a new deal with the Panthers, does it?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo say it ain't so.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's already been mentioned four or five times, but the Hossa, Frolik, Kopecky goal was as good as any goal that the TKS line has scored this year. Beautiful.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
next game theard please....this is getting old...its like watching beta movies.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's already been mentioned four or five times, but the Hossa, Frolik, Kopecky goal was as good as any goal that the TKS line has scored this year. Beautiful.

That's the line I've wanted to see since they traded for him. I had no real reason for it, other than really thinking the novelty of it might click, but I hope they work out well because it will actually solidify Kopecky as well. I see him working well with Hossa but never well enough to justify a second line. So if the line clicks well enough it will be nice for him to find a home.