TGDT: 3/8 Blackhawks @ Panthers 6:30PM CSN

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think they took them lightly either. That's bullshit. Did they take St. Louis lightly two weeks ago Monday? When they had a very similar 1st period and a very similar finish to the game, other than Bishop wasn't Vocoun?

They had a slow start. They had played 5 games in 7 days, were off in the warmth for three days. It's expected. They came out slow, while Florida did not.

They woke up though, and the other goalie stoned them. Tonight should say a lot against another very good team.

This sums it up.

Now start posting in the Tampa thread.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I like how you can read my comments as me putting words in your mouth or done discussing this - as if I'm the ridiculous one.

You used the phrases about taking lightly, learned a lesson...I disagreed.

But I'm the one flying off the handle in rage. I'll read your word as bible from now on.

Glad we can come to an agreement, agree to disagree! Lol!

We obviously have different philosophies on the game and see things differently. Believe it or not I appreciate your insight and do agree with you on some subjects. I was just getting a feeling that we aren't really understanding each other completely, no big deal. We'll both live. I didn't mean to make it seem like you are on a rage binge or anything, if anything this debate has been pretty tame, didn't resort to personal attacks or anything.

Do I call you an asshole now or later? Lol!

R K

Glad we can come to an agreement, agree to disagree! Lol!

We obviously have different philosophies on the game and see things differently. Believe it or not I appreciate your insight and do agree with you on some subjects. I was just getting a feeling that we aren't really understanding each other completely, no big deal. We'll both live. I didn't mean to make it seem like you are on a rage binge or anything, if anything this debate has been pretty tame, didn't resort to personal attacks or anything.

Do I call you an asshole now or later? Lol!

Asshole.