TGDT: WCQF - 4/19 Blackhawks (0) @ Blues (1) 2:00PM NBC

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="226402" data-time="1397940741">

Nope.Maybe he will be "injured" for game 3</p></blockquote>

Should have been Khabibulin'd 30 games ago.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Hawks that won a Cup finally started to show up half-way through. A quick goal early in the third and they got this in the bag. No more Handzus please. If morons like us on message boards can see his absence improves this team, then surely a future-HHOF coach like Q can see that too, right?</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="226406" data-time="1397941506">

The Hawks that won a Cup finally started to show up half-way through. A quick goal early in the third and they got this in the bag. No more Handzus please. If morons like us on message boards can see his absence improves this team, then surely a future-HHOF coach like Q can see that too, right?</p></blockquote>

Might be wishful thinking.

cplmac

Liked Posts:
A lot of our guys have looked really good tonight and still made some shit plays, hopefully they can keep playing like the did the last half of the second.  I'd really like to see Crow get a little more sticky and not give a few of these rebounds but overall he's still making BIG time stops.   I'm just stoked that he finally held the Blues scoreless in the last 15 seconds, that's probably the best thing that happened that period.   Well that and the reemergence of the 2013 playoffs Brian Bickell.</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Kaner is playing very timid hockey today.  Am I blind?</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1397941780" data-cid="226409" data-author="jaxhawksfan">

I think Kaner is playing very timid hockey today.  Am I blind?</p></blockquote>
He is. Must still be pretty injured.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="226408" data-time="1397941768">
<div>

A lot of our guys have looked really good tonight and still made some shit plays, hopefully they can keep playing like the did the last half of the second.  I'd really like to see Crow get a little more sticky and not give a few of these rebounds but overall he's still making BIG time stops.   I'm just stoked that he finally held the Blues scoreless in the last 15 seconds, that's probably the best thing that happened that period.   Well that and the reemergence of the 2013 playoffs Brian Bickell.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The puck has had some bad bounces for the Hawks and think Hossa has not been his usual self these last games. Signs of improvement towards the end there, but still not up to the usual excellent standard. Hawks need him to be at his best. Sharp has also been oddly absent.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Shit Hadzus back on the ice</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it would be nice if Sharp could actually put the puck on net from time to time.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
SEABROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Both goals from our two Norris Trophy deserving players!!!!!!</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaxhawksfan" data-cid="226409" data-time="1397941780">

I think Kaner is playing very timid hockey today.  Am I blind?</p></blockquote>

Nope. That leg is still obviously bothering him. He doesn't have his usual explosiveness.

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Wow our defense is flat out fucking delivering today.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
That was not a very good penalty for Bickell to take, he has to know better than to go knee to knee.  That penalty pisses me off, it's a shit play to make because those plays almost always end up injuring at least one of the players.  Fuck Bicks, you know better.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Kruger and Handzus deliver the best board scrum of the season, and Seabs LEVELS Backes.  Couldn't have happened to a better guy.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
That is a legal hit, nasty as fuck but that was legal and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
<sub><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:18px;">WTF, that hit was totally legal, initial point of contact was to the arm and as he fell backwards it went to his head.   We can't lose this game on a shit call, we worked to hard to get back to form.   FUCK.</span></span></sub></p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Just smart smart play on this final 6-4 PP.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
And Crawford gives it up with less than 10 seconds to go AGAIN.  Unfucking believable.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Just fucking disgusted with his end of period play these past 80 minutes.</p>