TGDT: WCQF - 4/19 Blackhawks (0) @ Blues (1) 2:00PM NBC

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Crawford remarkably unclutch. Two goals with less than 10 seconds to go in the same game.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
ANOTHER</p>

</p>

FUCKING </p>

</p>

OVERTIME....</p>

</p>

/wrists</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idiots are talking multiple game suspension.  </p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Looks like a 2-3 game suspension. At least that's how I see it.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="226426" data-time="1397944593">
<div>

Just fucking disgusted with his end of period play these past 80 minutes.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I know people want Crawford to stop everything, but for him to get x-ray vision too?</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="226433" data-time="1397945036">
<div>

I know people want Crawford to stop everything, but for him to get x-ray vision too?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

3 goals in the last minute 3 of the last 4 periods, I don't care if it takes xray vision or what but that is not okay.  He's made some incredible saves but they are erased when you give up the farm like that in the last moments.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Can't hang that one on Crawford, don't know if he could even see it. The Hawks were lucky it wasn't tied up before then with Keith, Bickell and Seabrook taking back to back to back horrible penalties.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Seabrook's hit was not clean. Late hit with principal contact to the head.</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cplmac" data-cid="226434" data-time="1397945428">
<div>

3 goals in the last minute 3 of the last 4 periods, I don't care if it takes xray vision or what but that is not okay.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

What about the various other saves that could have put the game way earlier? They mean nothing at all?</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
He made stellar saves but they are erased when you give up a goal in the last ten seconds.   Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.   It's fine for that to happen every once in a while but you can't stack up three of them in four periods during the fucking playoffs.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
Ugh two tough losses lets see if we decide to even it up when we get home.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
I don't know whats not clicking for this team right now, but it's starting to look a lot like a 4 game sweep.  When we play excellent and take control we let penalties just yank us right out of our momentum.  It's crushing and I don't know if our guys can keep coming back from these kinds of emotional let downs and losing Seabrook is going to be a brutal loss.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
We killed penalties like champions tonight but just couldn't get it done.  That was a metric shit ton of penalty minutes against us.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the Hawks totally fucked it up themselves with their antics this game. Hope ya'll ready for the Seabrook-less Hawks to climb back from a 2-0 hole now, featuring everyone's favourite Sheldon Brookbank. Blues deservedly won this game after all that shit.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
The Bickell knee to knee was the worst penalty of the game, the Seabrook hit was a risky play and when you make a risky play you can get burned, but that knee to knee was totally inexcusable.  Unless Backes is out with a concussion (which he absolutely sustained) then we might be able to make due without Seabrook for a couple games, if Backes is right back in the next game I think we are in big trouble.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Don't give a fuck how you cut it, this guy is not worth anywhere near 6 million per year. Short side glove high on the game tying goal, and awful form with his stick not on the ice for the game winner.</p>

</p>

Even if you can't see that game tying goal, you stay on the fucking post.....His angle was fucking horseshit. The goal was SHORT-SIDE FROM OUTSIDE THE FACE OFF DOT.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool story brah. This team has plenty more problems than Crawford. How come the Hawks became such a dirty team.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
That Keith penalty in particular. Holy shit. What the fuck are you doing Dunc?</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="226446" data-time="1397946716">
<div>

Cool story brah. This team has plenty more problems than Crawford. How come the Hawks became such a dirty team.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Timely saves are the key to winning these close games. Crawford just isn't making them. Both of those goals were easily stoppable. Did you listen to his post-game interview? He knows it as well.</p>

</p>

"I have to make that save." "We're just not going to win if I play like that."</p>

</p>

Pretty much.</p>

</p>

The Keith penalty was bad. Bickell and Seabrook are just trying to match the Blues' intensity. I cannot fault them for trying to amp up their physical play. Both of those are unfortunate. The physical play is the only reason the Hawks got back into this game.</p>