TGDT: WCQF - 4/21 Blues (2) @ Blackhawks (0) 7:00PM CNBC/CSN

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All series in the West are 2-0....let's hope that this is the only one to make it 2-1 tonight!</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="226794" data-time="1398115480">
<div>

All series in the West are 2-0....let's hope that this is the only one to make it 2-1 tonight!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

When did you add the 2in17 to your name? Or have I just not noticed it until now.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect some of the Blues players to be out for revenge even though they are up in the series. I don't think they can be disciplined enough to just play hockey.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Really getting the jitters now. Can't wait for this game to start. </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="226788" data-time="1398111404">
<div>

Agreed, the most painful thing right now is that this series isn't tied up. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

big time hurt. remedy it by winning on home ice.  send this back to st louis tied up 2-2 and the series will be where i think most of us thought it would be. lose tonight and go down 3-0? then the the pain amplifies. </p>

</p>

by the way i dont think the blues are playing great all around hockey either. they arent showing me a team that cant be beat. based on the last two games i wouldnt put money on either team going to a cup final let alone winning one. that can all change of course in the matter of a couple games. thats what playoff hockey is all about. teams get the chances to adjust and rise up. hawks time is tonight...has to be tonight. hawks can play better..im not sure if the blues actually can play better..that may be a real pretentious thing to say and feel..but i believe it.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
scoring first goal would be nice also. hawks are always better when they score first even though they have been great at come backs..horrible at holding leads when they do have them. But I do think scoring first tonight would be a nice little change.</p>

</p>

and if they do get the lead yet again tonight i hope they watched what san jose does when they have a lead...keep pressing. even when the sharks are up by 3 goals they press and hold possession. all about puck possession. </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Its-Happening-Ron-Paul-Rave-Reaction-Gif.gif
</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
Crawford would be crucified if he let in a goal like that, lol</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="226818" data-time="1398127723">
<div>

Crawford would be crucified if he let in a goal like that, lol</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Would be chased off of twitter by the assholes on it for sure.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pollak punching Bollig in the kidneys. I guess it's better that than the stick to the kidneys.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hawks just do not develop fuck all on the pp from the left side. Its going to be the death of this team that pp. They don't try fuck all from the left side. I get it..Kane needs the puck. Why the fuck is Sharp streaking down the right side? Why is there nobody at all playing the left side? Shaws infront of the net..great then drop someone to the left COUGH COUGH SHARP!!!!</p>

</p>

So easy to defend this Hawks pp. </p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
The inept PP is going to cost the Hawks the game again. I can feel it. Brilliant 5 on 3 there, stand around and pass pass pass. Move the fuck around you morons, make the Blues PK work!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
They are playing better than I expected tonight, but the Blows aren't playing that well and we carry the lead again.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="226821" data-time="1398131788">
<div>

Pollak punching Bollig in the kidneys. I guess it's better that than the stick to the kidneys.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

... because you save $5k from giving a stick to the nuts.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks are letting the Blues control the pace again. Will cost them guaranteed. So stupid. All teams protect leads, but it's just so stupid, at least get an insurance goal before going to a shell.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
See what happens when they win in regulation? Everyones happy and can go home to rest early. Much better.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
So glad to be wrong. Crawford saved the Hawks bacon. But I don't like how the offense has totally disappeared and they let the Blues back by giving possession to them late in the game.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="226829" data-time="1398136331">
<div>

Crawford wins.</p>

</p>

Craw haters go away now</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Can I hate on Bickell and the fact Q is playing Bollig with much better talent sitting in the press box?</p>