TGDT: WCQF - 4/23 Blues (2) @ Blackhawks (1) 8:30PM CNBC/CSN

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Great first period of defensive hockey by the Hawks. </p>

</p>

Now its scoring time please.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Motherfucker, 3 seconds left and another mother ducking goal.

cplmac

Liked Posts:
4 fucking goals with seconds left in four fucking games, get your fucking shit together. FUCK

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
How thoughtful of the Hawks to make OT a period earlier.... *sigh*

Ton

Liked Posts:
You'd think the best puck possession team in the history of the entire NHL would actually have some puck possession this series!</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Those hands, good lord.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
despite that late second period shit fest that was the best defensive game the hawks have played this series including the forwards. in my opinion. those beating yourself moments have to stop though.</p>

</p>

kane..patrick fucking kane..nice.</p>

b ckell had a good game too..now keep that line together Q and never eeeeever again start putting two left wingers on the same line ever again. saad and sharp together? come on man.</p>

</p>

speaking of saad. waaaaay better game. know what i saw from saad that i really liked? his ot game. aggressive and won board battles.THAT is how Saad needs to play not sitting high waiting for the outlet..get involved in the game..get involved along the boards and get a little chippy. much better..that is what i want from saad.</p>

</p>

sharp ...we wait...as soona s you wake up and you will.....this team can go deep. </p>

</p>

felt like a little ignition burn at the end of this game. felt like the hawks ignited a little. got a little fuzzy feeling in my gutt once again. could be the turn around game these guys needed.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH</p>

</p>

Kane's goal wasn't good looking enough.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smith needs to stay as the center to Kane and Bickell. That line has caused trouble for the opponent every time they've been on the ice. Handzus should be demoted to spot duty and PK only.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="227155" data-time="1398321234">
<div>

Smith needs to stay as the center to Kane and Bickell. That line has caused trouble for the opponent every time they've been on the ice. Handzus should be demoted to spot duty and PK only.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Smith is a damn work horse NEVER stops moving his legs and goes to all areas of the ice. Smith plays the game how I like it played. Q needs to reward him more like he did tonight a little. Can't keep that guy buried on the fourth line much longer with his ethic and skating and hes smart as hell too. Love having him on the fourth but he's bound for bigger minutes and showed it tonight. AGREE!!</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="227156" data-time="1398321909">
<div>

Smith is a damn work horse NEVER stops moving his legs and goes to all areas of the ice. Smith plays the game how I like it played. Q needs to reward him more like he did tonight a little. Can't keep that guy buried on the fourth line much longer with his ethic and skating and hes smart as hell too. Love having him on the fourth but he's bound for bigger minutes and showed it tonight. AGREE!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Smith also took some shifts in game 3 between Sharp and Hossa.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="227129" data-time="1398312041">
<div>

You'd think the best puck possession team in the history of the entire NHL would actually have some puck possession this series!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You would think Crawford would stop giving up short side goals too....but I guess we're all mistaken. Especially with less than 10 seconds left on the clock... :icon-twisted:</p>

</p>

Beauty goal by Kane. Great game from him and Toews. Amazing what happens to your star players when they aren't playing with scrubs. Thanks for waking up before game 4 this series, Q.</p>

</p>

Any time Sharp wants to pull his fucking head out of his ass is fine by me. At this point, I put Morin in for him. He's been awful. Hands down the worst Hawk tonight.</p>

</p>

New series. Best of 3. Take game 5 in St. Loser, and the Blues may be done for. They have absolutely no offense. Goals 2 and 3 were pretty much gifts.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tarasinko is their offense.  We need to shut him down.</p>

</p>

Our last 6 goals have been by our forwards.  Finally beating the D 7 to 5.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="227160" data-time="1398322365">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He's all they have. I really don't understand how the Hawks are not covering him like white on rice.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="227160" data-time="1398322365">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

yup and how many times did Q put Oduya out against him? Too many. Thought Oduya played really well tonight but Q flirted with disaster a few times with some match ups. And again putting Saad and Sharp together on a few shifts? Was scary as fuck. Not really because of Saad but because of Sharp. Horrible idea putting 2 left wingers together let alone one thats struggling and one that has been error ridden himself up until tonight.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
They give him so much fucking time. He's a goal scorer and a shooter. Not very often he's going to make you look stupid with a sweet dish, so take away his time and space and go right at him.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="227162" data-time="1398322625">
<div>

yup and how many times did Q put Oduya out against him? Too many. Thought Oduya played really well tonight but Q flirted with disaster a few times with some match ups. And again putting Saad and Sharp together on a few shifts? Was scary as fuck. Not really because of Saad but because of Sharp. Horrible idea putting 2 left wingers together let alone one thats struggling and one that has been error ridden himself up until tonight.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Oduya's pass to kane on the first goal was Kanesque, almost like Kane was passing to himself.  and we need to put our best D men and our best defensive forward with speed, beside Toews/Hossa, on Tarasinko, maybe Smith or Krueger, I don't know.</p>